Eighth - light, Saturday - OHP

08.08.2024

Light day - been busy, didn't sleep well, lats severely fatigued and were cramping yesteday

Rubber lat pulls - 2 sets of 20 light, one arm, 1 set of 20 hard rubber

Floor supported ring pullups - very light, a lot of leg support

2 sets of 20

Squats

2 or 3 sets of 20

Curls with raised elbow on a 5 spring chest expander, one arm

2 sets of 15 - it's a lot of fun

 09.08.2024

I just now realised why New Vegas Hydra is called that. And I'm not gonna tell you! But it has been almost fourteen years... How curious.

I've switched from two greater evils to Duckduckgo. Somehow I feel so much more free, even though I can't put a picture on my empty tab now. I probably could find a way, but I don't care enough to do it.

AND duckduckgo has the small LLMs for the chat mode! Not bad.

10.08.2024

Workout

Warmup - decent, not long

Overhead press

20 for 10

50 for 10

70 for 10 - this was my quick warmup as my CNS finally felt fresh enough to lift heavier weight.

90 for 4

93 for 4

95 for 4

98 for 3 and I almost managed to push through the sticking point - my mistake, once again, was taking too little of a break. I was unsure, even though my CNS felt alright. I might have been doing too much excessive breathing / moving etc.

98 for 3 + 1 fail again, but I made up. Hmm. I need better energy accumulation.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR