June 21st - Back home

 18.07.2024

Enjoyed my coffee, the weather, however, was possibly the most hot and humid I've experienced in years that day (it's actually 1:42AM on July 22nd right now)

Workout

Warmup - mostly upper body

Pushups off a folded mat, partially like pike pushups but not fully angled

3 sets of 15-20-25 I think

Overhead press with 15 kg bar

3 sets of 30 - excessive

Dips - 15 reps - very uncomfortable

Squat - 3 sets of 10 barely, blood pressure low

Next day I developed a real long lasting cramp in that special muscle which I thought was injured when I was 15. Right under my right shoulder blade, to the right of rhomboids. Thankfully, it was almost over the day after that (20th)

22.07.2024

1:45AM

Now I am back home again. I have a lot of things to say. I had a lot of negative things in mind earlier, but they all got smoothed out thanks to the positive experiences of coming home. I'm dazed pleasantly. I gotta stop putting my room in order and shower. For the first time in a while I actually feel dirty, greasy and grimy!

***

4:32AM

Showered, played GTAV, washed some of my stuff. Gotta go to bed. It's like nothing happened. A little dazed but it's all good. Life is good... and easy too, somehow.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR