Jun 30 and Jul 02
30.06.2024
Nice day, nice workout.
Warmup
Squat
2 sets of 10
Squat with a weight in arms straight in front of me - loading shoulders and traps
12 kg for 10
15 kg for 10
18-20 kg for 3 sets of 10 - nice
One legged sideways squat
2 sets of 10
This sideways squat isn't Cossack squat, it's actually one legged, from a normal deep squat position I shift to the side and try to get the other leg off the floor as early as possible as I stand up on the main leg. It's pretty difficult, the other leg ends up helping a little, cause I don't have enough flexibility to take it off the floor at the beginning of the movement. This squat also looks q little bit like a movement that sumo wrestlers do before the fight, like, lifting their whole body on one leg. That's a cool rare move, a real find for calisthenics.
02.07.2024
Going home this month, hopefully. It finally started to get a little too hot and humid, like back home. So I worked out late, when it got dark.
Warmup - short
Pullups against a wall
4 sets of 15, overhand. Not all reps were very clean, mostly in the end. Nice little bit of pump.
Drag curls, one arm
Vest for 15
Vest+helmet+gun (around 20 kgs) for three sets of 15 - kinda hard
Feels good.
RPotD

Comments
Post a Comment