08
08.05.2024
Really nice workout.
Thorough warmup, but usually when I say this, at least back home, that means I've also done a few sets of BW squats or something similar, but here the attention to my legs has been reduced somewhat, I've only really done some general (as well as joint and muscle specific) movements, in short range.
Pushups from stairs
3 sets of 15 - reminded I have some joint and tissue issues with this move, but taking it carefully and slowly worked well.
Cricket pushups
3 sets of 15 really hard, I was doing the more difficult version. I like calisthenics, it's a shame I've never delved deeper in them. I think no one calls these "cricket pushups", but that's the way I remember. It's sort of like a first part of a burpee, with stiff legs; you use mostly your shoulders to go from a pushup bottom position to straight legs and straight arms touching the floor. Such a poor explanation, *sigh*. Hmm. Your arms are basically just doing OHP from your pecs while your body accommodates. This movement is what you start with before learning to do a handstand from a pushup position. I've done it a lot in 2016 and I probably talked about it before. Anyway...
Dips +12kgs
10 - 15 - 20
That is a small PR for the season 🙂
Max long range OHP from nipples
15 kg bar - 2 sets of 20 nice pump. Done this a lot in 2020, great BB exercise despite not isolating anything.
Flys, full range from floor with added rear delt move
Two bricks for 3 sets of 15

Comments
Post a Comment