May 21, 23, 25

 21.05.2024

Lovely workout after a stressful day.

Thorough warmup, a lot of wall pushups

Squats 3 sets of 15 - tissues feel alright

Pushups, incline (leaning on steps) 

3 sets of 10 - keeping it in the easier side

Cricket pushups

3 sets of 10 - decent, enjoyable

Dips, added 12 kgs in weight

3 sets of 20 - small PR for the season 😎

On a first set I didn't keep my back tight and that felt quite strenuous for my pecs and shoulders, but thankfully I was able to remember how to do it right - like bench press

23.05.2024

Fatigued and tired, mostly mentally, but I still enjoyed doing it. Nice weather, moonlight and warm wind.

Warmup - somewhat thorough, mostly upper body.

Chinups - 3 sets of 8, low bar legs raised

Overhand pullups - 3 sets of 8, eider grip, floor supported (did a little push off the ground on each rep)

Didn't feel like I had enough energy to do more, so I settled for this.

25.05.2024

Mentally difficult time, despite the first half of the day yesterday being pretty stressless and kind of amazing. But then some new difficulties came. Maybe I'll write some more about it in the future. Didn't have an easy night, but managed to get some sleep during the day. Saw RDR2 themed dreams again, haha.

Now it's 19:15 and I think I will have a tiny but refreshing BW squat workout. Should be lovely. Just one more cup of coffee...

***

Ended up with a lovely workout and a blessing! I had a lot of smoothed pent up energy in my nerves. Most of the workout was basically my conventional thorough warmup (which can also serve as prehabilitation), except a lot more thorough and dedicated, more reps and more moves.

The main bulk was around pushups and lower body moves - three sets of wall pushups for at least 40 reps, varying grip and position, leaning tricep extensions for one arm, wrist moves and gentle stretches, twisting wall pushups focusing one arm. For lower body - calf raises full range, stiff legged and conventional DL moves, and, finally, squats - 3 sets of 20 reps, all very careful, feeling good

***

"Sing to God, sing in praise of his name, extol him who rides on the clouds; rejoice before him—his name is the Lord. A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling."

Psalm 67 or 68, 4-5

RPotD



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR