March 7-8, 2024 - Pullups and a light workout
07.03.2024
Nice day. Lowkey more refreshed and energized than I have been in a while. I concluded I need to stop taking melatonin, except for extreme cases. Had a moderate breakfast today, meat a little rotten, otherwise all decent. Writing, experimenting with Claude 3, getting used to it.
Workout
Lat rubber pulls
2 sets of 15 light
2 sets of 15 hard rubber
Floor-supported ring pullups
2 sets of 10 medium
Pullups, underhand grip
1 set of 10 with light rubber support
2 set of 10 normal - kinda light, feels good. Lats pumped and heavy like a pair of shoulderbags, hehe
Squat
5 sets of 10 smooth and careful, somehow avoiding the rattling today
Calf raises - a few long sets, feeling it
Wall pushups - same. Curious how I hear the high pitch of the PC fan when my head is near the wall - frequencies doing... stuff. Moving around the corners and such.
08.03.2024
Today I gotta lighten it for real. Hmm. Yesterday I busted my lats nicely. Even pecs are sort of felt, but it's tissues rather than muscle. May want to load pecs again? And some more squat, that's gonna feel good.
Workout
L-flys and full range flys
2 kg dbs - 2 sets of 15
6 kg dbs - 2 sets of 15 - a bit of pump, nice
Wall pushups - 3 sets of 40
Pushups - 3 sets of 15 - actually glad to see my wrist decently mobile! Not perfect, not the same as when I was young, but way better than in a long time.
Squat - 3 sets of 20
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment