March 16th - Finding a moment
16.03.2024
This is it then. Another small PR breached. Something I've failed to do two times, finally dealt with.
There's a small gym here (Gudermes camp). Might find some time to have a tiny session. Otherwise I have some cardio-gymnastics type of stuff.
***
Did some of the aforementioned stuff, learning new things, doing the awesome stuff I get to do in video games, he he.
Workout
Squat
5 sets of 10
Goblet squat
16 kg kb for 10
24 kg kb for 10
Squats were supersetted with a pullup ladder, or, rather a stairway from 1 to 10 reps, using various grips.
It's a little chill and drizzling rain. But it's springtime. Winter slipped by so, so quickly. All three difficult months. December was a hope and a struggle. January was pretty great, but it was difficult to keep myself together. And February was confusing, liberating and exasperating. I wonder how this Spring will turn out.
Comments
Post a Comment