February 23-27 - Light sessions

 23.02.2024

Not much to share specifically today without muddying my mental waters too much. Sleep has been weird again, sleepy but unable to fall asleep. Appetite lowered. I think I'll just settle for a light workout today.

Workout

L-flys/curls/press

2 sets with 2 kg dbs for 10-20 reps - casual

2 sets with 6 kg dbs - same

Squat

10, 15, 20 reps

Split squat

2 set of 10 reps per leg, weight on the front leg - surprisingly difficult first set. Much easier and loosened on the second. My feet are pretty mobile. Strong quad pump. Once again I'm glad to have a light workout, else I wouldn't have discovered these curious sensations.

2 sets of 10 reps per leg, weight on the back leg - somehow much easier, probably just the warmup. Sweating hard.

25.02.2024

Sleep has been messy; yesterday I ended up having some stuff moved around and I just did not work out.

Today I have a similar issue. Stuff is messy. But I think I can work out. I'm thinking of just going off program and working up to around 90 for 10 for a few sets. Should be nice enough.

My anxiety has gotten worked over; there is still a bit of buzzing in my chest but I generally do not have it anymore. I gotta act before I overthink and accidentally make a 91 degree turn.

Or perhaps it will be Monday after all. Hmm. I got more important things on my mind. It's like a smooth balanced out little painting. I can almost see it.

***

Workout

Flys/l-flys/curls

2 kg dbs - 2 sets of 20

6 kg dbs - 2 sets of 20 - nice, a bit of a shoulder burn

Squat, heels on plates

4 sets of 10 very careful, not trying to twist and stretch anything

16 kg for 4 sets of 10 - goblet squat, feels nice although knees are crunching.

Hip aeroplane - slow and gentle, just moving. Good for my hips

2 sets of 10 reps

26.02.2024

I feel pretty serious about stuff. Didn't get almost any sleep at all. Not much else to tell. Really not sure about my workout heh. Well I guess I should just go downstairs and do something or anything. Just some OHP. I basically did not sleep since 10 PM yesterday. Hmm. I don't feel like I need it much, but working out would feel wrong. No biggie. Can still do something. Just gotta listen to myself. Even when it feels so wrong. Well, I definitely can satisfy myself by doing *anything* with the barbell downstairs.

27.02.2024

Weird times. It's been a long time since I've had such a break in my workouts. Just kinda messy. But some other things - mental things - are improving. I know I will have a normal deadlift workout tomorrow. And I will be including some cardio for the next few weeks.

Today I don't have much. Reality is shifting, but not like it usually does. Now it's shifting in solid chunks. It's a poetic expression that is being used to convey how I feel about my life.

Workout

Wall pushups - 4 sets

Pushup plank hold

40 seconds, 1 minute, 80 seconds. +20 second PR? 😁

I've packed a lot of my stuff yesterday. Most of, in fact. A good mental exercise would be to take at least a few items out. A lot of clothing. My stuff meaning the things I'll be needing personally. Such as a large pack of teabags, a nice pack of instant coffee and the old thermos. Hehe.

Just finished the third set of plank holds. Feels pretty great. A lovely little tactic when you feel, ehm, plateaued - take a curious rarely used exercise and begin to develop your proficiency in it. Body will adjust quickly and you can have a lot of nice easy PRs 😁 It's greatly rewarding. And when it comes to these particular exercises that I am using - they're very important cause they're covering my weaknesses. Pec tissues and wrists mostly. My static and repping abilities are average, not low, but they're not in the front so they're getting improved too.

Pushups

1 set of 80+5+10+5 reps - first 80 were consecutive, then I gave myself small breaks. Laxed the standarts for the range of movement a tiny bit. But yes, overall it's a +5 rep PR 😁 Experiencing some pretty strong pec cramps right now.

3 sets of 20 - better control and range, a proper way to actually train. Not overextending my elbows per se, but going full. Pecs feels pretty great and solid. Ended up with a gigapost. Hmm.

RPotDs - Adrian, Michigan 1866; Perspective map not drawn to scale. Bird's-eye-view. LC Panoramic maps (2nd ed.), 332 Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image. Includes ill. and index to points of interest. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR