February 21st - Long day, rare light DLs and pullups
21.02.2024
On Monday I've done a few BW squats, on Tuesday I've done some wall pushups. Today I'm feeling all loosey goosey inside of my head. Very positive. Not sure about the weights today. Something is wrong with the heating.
I don't feel very strong today. Last week I resolved to actually take a break from DLs. I've not done any squat in a long time. And some changes are definitely upon me; I'm less anxious than I've even been about it, and I'm feeling very positive. I'm very thankful to God for it. I've dropped the wrong kind of luggage I had in my head and I'm picking up only the things that matter.
So I'm thinking perhaps I could just go through some high-rep stuff, different kinds. It's gonna feel awesome.
Workout
Deadlift
20 for 16
70 for 8
120 for 8
It's all coming together. I think there won't be a workout next week - cause I'll be busy. It's all making sense.
150 for 8
150 for 8 all very easy. Now I'm having doubts, as to be expected.
Shaved my face.
150 for 8 okay
Rubber lat pulls
30 reps light
30 reps hard
Pullups (underhand)
1 sets of 10 - managed to touch the ceiling with my head on a couple reps, but then I slowed down the pace a little
1 set of 20 (10+10 switching leg) with reverse rubber - first ten were super easy, much harder after a switch. The ribber was on right knee first and on left second - that doesn't mean left is stronger though. But it is higher. Strong cramp right afterwards. Wanna have potassium and stuff. Or just more water.

Comments
Post a Comment