December 12th, Tuesday - Light day
12.12.2023
Nice day. Didn't sleep at night, but I was way less anxious than last week. Went to teach. It was decent, energy-wise for me - cause I woke up relatively late on Monday. Only had one caffeine pill, not two. After school I went to the burger joint. I have not purchased this type of food in many months. Bought three large burgers, ate one there. Walked back, slowly, starting to freeze mentally. Took me a while to fall back asleep at home, especially after I ate the remaining two burgers. Stiff neck, sweating in my bed. Let's hope this little expendature pays off tomorrow, on DLs.
Slept for a few hours. Had one conventional brew - 20 grams of Lavazza qualita oro and an eye measure of water. Decent taste. This brand of coffee from a moka pot has been rather overwhelming, taste-wise.
I'd like to not have to repeat the last week, with the pathetic Thursday and Friday. I need to have my deadlifts early enough tomorrow. I will do it.
Today we're having a super simple one, just get the blood moving. Simple and light.
Workout
Flys, full range
2 kg dbs - 3 sets of 15
Olympic stick stretching - very moderate amount
Overhead stick calf raises - a bit of a combo
3 sets of 30
Squat, heels on plates
1 set of 10 - slow and careful, a lot of stiffness all around today
3 sets of 15

Comments
Post a Comment