December 10-11, Sunday and Monday - A bit of an ailment, BW squat, a very nice basic bench session
10.12.2023
Today it's better than yesterday. I have a feeling that it's coffee that migth be making me lose it.
Squat - Week 2, Session 1. 77,5% for 5 sets of 5.
Later - I made a decision to just go for another light workout. It's gonna help me redevelop some energy. It's low, especially CNS energy. Thank God, though, today is still so much better than yesterday. I might be ill with my coarsed-up throat, you know, and not realise it. Low energy is a good indicator. Wednesday and Thursday were high stress days, much higher than average. So, I'll chill. But I am doing something, still.
Workout
Some lower body warmup - a lot of various moves, enjoying it
Squat - heels on plates
3 sets of 10
16 kg kettlebell squat - 3 sets of 10
My flexibility is very high, but it comes at the expense of my hip stability. I might be interested in some forceful range shortening.
I feel guilty for abusing my body this week between Wednesday and Thursday. I would have had more energy and better health by now. Then again, I still might be wrong. I promise, however, that I will work to fix some of those issues.
11.12.2023
I feel better today. A bit sick or something. Throat and nose still a little irritated, no appetite, slow digestion, but I did get enough sleep. BG3 inspired dream, but it featured a train. What else? Nutrition has been fairly mediocre, but I also suspect my digestive system isn't working perfectly.
Having a conventional brew today. Running around, it got a little cold. But I can feel it. I want more. I wanna do bench today.
Workout
Warmup - basic, some wall pushups and gentle wrist stretches. In fact, I've done the near meninum today - just one set of 30 wall pushups with various grips. And it felt enough!
Bench press
20 for 20
50 for 10
70 for 10
100 for 10 short break
120 for 8 - feels good. I remembered to control my breath and maintain a bridge-like stiff position, the anchor points being my back and feet, butt only touching the plates (which substitute a lower section of the bench for me)
120 for 8
120 for 8 - very nice set, smooth, good movement and acceleration
120 for 8
120 for 8 feels good.
Pushups
3 sets of 20 - plank holds before each set. I'm very glad - I have no pain or even straining anywhere today. Hallelujah!
RPotDs

.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment