December 5th, Tuesday - Light workout, new opportunities

 05.12.2023

Nice day. Slept very little, a tiny bit anxious, but I guess I'm lucky I got any sleep at all. I did some more conventional work today, for the first time since 2018. It was lovely. I had almost no mental problems. Sure, being in a crowd is not as easy, but I got into it a little better. If it shall be God's will, I might get a chance to improve my teaching skills.

I lost a bit of my voice from a little too much strain, but it's almost settled now. And I burned a spot under my tongue cause I very awkwardly didn't swallow my second caffeine pill upon entering the final classroom. A bit of a comedy thing. Well, at least it allows for slow release of caffeine, as well as damaging your tissues (my throat as well, probably).

Went back, slept a little. The house is strangely hot now. Covering my window with a blanket is actually a great idea, it really stops the heat from seeping out.

My teeth hurt. Last February a dentist cleaned up some stuff there supposedly and it's been hurting if I eat something hard the wrong way. Burned my thumb too. Chafed my ankles. Hmm. I feel a little awkward today. Tomorrow I shall have a nice DL workout and do some planning for the future lessons.

Also, GTA6 trailed dropped. It's pretty epic. Too much waiting, as was expected. Imagine it's December 2025, rather than early 2025 or something. That means two full years.

I have been fantasizing about playing BG3 more, rather than actually playing 😁 I oughta make some screeshots if I do.

Had some conventional brew. Medium strong proportions. 20 grams. I wanna have some more. Oh.

Today is a genuine easy day. I'm not supposed to have coffee. Oh well, some sacrifices had to be made to keep me properly awake.

Some time later - had a little re-brew. I wonder if I'll be able to wake early enough tomorrow. I have a hypothesis that it's the workout that riles you up way more than the coffee does. At least in some cases.

Workout

Flys, full range

2 kg dbs - 2 sets of 15

Some all around rubber work - I particularly enjoy a form of OHP where you stretch out the rubber to the sides, loads up your rotators and stablizing parts of the tricep. Just to feel it and have some blood in it.

Overhead press

6 kg dbs - 2 sets of 15 - keeping it light

One arm press, grip by kettlebell body, alternating hands

16 kg - 1 set of 6 reps - 3 reps per arm - I had to pause because of insane pronator cramp in both forearms! Mostly in right. How weird. Must be the dehydration or just the caffeine I took. Well, I was also stretching out this muscle yesterday with the pushups, wall and floor.

2 sets of 20 reps (10 per arm) - a little better, cramps began to go away.

Calf raises - 4 sets of 20 - just to keep up, basic, full range.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR