Monday, December 4th - Some bench and pushups

 04.12.2023

Nice day. Could have been anxious, but I wasn't. That opportinity I talked about re-opened for me, but now it looks shady. Oh well. We'll just see where we're going. Since I found out I was not getting that job my sleep schedule reset back to more of a nighttime. Might be slightly uncomfortable. I'll pop a couple caffeine pills. Have some tea with me too.

Today - just bench.

Workout

Warmup - mostly L-flys

Bench press

20 and 40

70 for 10

100 for 10 - my pecs sure are stretched since yesterday

110 for 10 okay

110 for 10 a little better

110 for 10 okay, easy enough.

70 for 20 feels nice

Once again, I am reminded of how much squat stretches pecs. It's not really an issue - you just have to bench more often. Perhaps instead of doing pushups I should do bench on one of my light days, as I have already established over last two weeks. I've really been enjoying pushups though.

Some wall pushups and wrist stretches

Pushups with a short plank hold

10 - 10 - 10

RPotD



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR