November 21st, Tuesday - Light bench

 21.11.2023

Nice day. Slept way too much. Only to be expected - two heavy workouts in a row, and setting a small PR? I had the loveliest dreams. They involved flying and telekinesis, as they always did since I was a child. Nutrition has been decent, but not perfectly balanced.

I've been giggling at memes so much. It's past midnight rn. I just wanna do some light bench. 4 sets of 10, keep my pecs alive.

Workout

Warmup - some

Bench

20 for 20

50 for 20 only a little creaky

70 for 10

80 for 10 a tiny bit better

100 for 20 - I felt too lazy to do 2 sets of 10. Nice, although last two reps were pretty ugly. Let's hope thse efforts tonight can bring my pecs into better shape. I oughta do 40 reps, that would be a PR. Loose technique, admittedly, when I did my 100 for 34. The range might have been way shorter.

Flys, full range, explosive

2 kg dumbbells for 15

6 kg dumbbells for 2 sets of 15 - immediate pump of traps and shoulders, feels good. Starting the movement with an explosive grip squeeze.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR