November 28th, Tuesday - Light bench press, small volume PR, 100 for 3 sets of 20
28.11.2023
I felt kinda ill yesterday. Today's better. Woke up with my alarm, couldn't go back to sleep, cooked a large breakfast, could only eat a small part of it, felt like sleeping again, but I remembered how sometimes it goes away after a 20 minute nap. It did so. Good days, honestly. I don't write about when hard stuff happens. Well, I do, but not as much. Sometimes I even conceal things, heh. Some things that would be stressful to me later.
Anyway, today felt nice and is feeling nice. I had a conventional 17 gram brew. Tastes awesome. But it's the only one I'll have today. I'd like a nice bench workout. Nothing too hard, just eights with a heavy enough weight. It's off the program. I have better luck in the first half of the program.
Workout
Some warmup
Bench press
20 for 35
50 for 20
70 for 20 - nothing feels painful and creaky today. Thank God!
100 for 20 - nice, felt easier than last time. Still kinda struggled in the end
100 for 20 - easier, slightly wider grip - it felt pretty natural.
100 for 20 - harder, some reps were, felt nice to be able to accomplish this round number in the end. I think it's gotta a small volume PR 😁
And that's about it. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Comments
Post a Comment