Sunday, November 26 - Light workout
26.11.2023
Lovely day. Slept okay, woke up cold again, some plans cancelled, worked, ate plentifully. Had three mokas already. Hmm. It's about to run out on Wednesday, by my approximation.
I did heavy OHP exactly a week ago. Yesterday was not a very easy session. I also did bench and light-medium OHP on Tuesday and Thursday. Hmm. I guess today might be another proper time for a light workout. I expect to have full CNS power tomorrow, provided I don't damped it today. Have some plans this week. New stuff to do, hopefully. Should be a lot of fun. It will be Week 10, Session 2. Big weights in OHP - tomorrow. Today I straight up wanna work on my legs more. It's good. Also, free me from lactic acid. Yeah, I have a few nice things in mind.
Made a moka rebrew again. It tastes bad now 😂
Workout
Some upper a lower body warmup, some of it even intense. Squat variations, gentle stretches, lower body moves. The warmup took a while - I was writing. That felt okay.
Squat
3 sets of 10 - feels nice, mobility getting better.
16 kg kettlebell, goblet squat - 4 sets of 10 - feels great, bouncing, almost jumping. Decided not to go further.
Curls
6 kg dumbbells - 3 sets of 15 - feels okay. Today I'm making a choice to cut it all down just a little more than normal. I need more CNS energy.
12 kg per arm, one arm curl - 1 set of 15
16 kg kettle, one arm drag curl - 3 sets of 15, feels good, a little pump. Just oil the joins.
Wrict curls / extensions - 6 kg dbs, 3 sets of 30 - about enough. Looking forward to tomorrow.
%2C_portal_d'entrada_a_la_finca.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment