Saturday, November 25th - Nice squat, restarting the program

 25.11.2023

So, one month to western Christmas. I get to celebrate it twice, hehe. Not for any reason beside that I want to. Frankly, I remember we just forgot to switch our calendars in the early XXth century, and it was all planned, it just didn't go through for no reason.

So, my last session was off the program. Maybe I just wanna reset the whole thing again. Since 200 is defo just too light. Week 1, Session 1 with maxes being 220-240? I can see myself doing that. Just 150 kgs for 4 sets of 8, making sure to keep it all easy. And if we really want we jump back in there. Yes, let's go through with this.

Budget coffee exporation - I've re-brewed the second moka I had today. It's about the same as when you rebrew the conventional pot. A bit of a papery smell and taste. But it's good, I believe, for when you want just a little more and don't want to make a third one.

Workout

Warmup - lower body moves, gentle shoulder stretching with a pvc pipe

Squat

50 for 8

100 for 8

153 for 8 - nice, all done without long breaks. Smooth, although a little creaky. The thigh-squeezer spingy thing felt quite helpful, the inner thighs are almost as important as quads in the squat, you know. Cause they can straighten your legs by squeezing together.

153 for 8 so much easier

163 for 8 nice and smooth, all deep

168 for 8 lovely. Technique not perfectly consistent, but it's all easy. I feel much stronger than I think I was.


RPotD





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR