November 19th 2023, Sunday - finally some OHP
19.11.2023
Nice day. Feeling better than yesterday. Nervous system is coming back up. But I don't know what to train today. My nutrition and sleep have sort of been subpar.
But today it's a little better. I just felt like I have enough CNS power to do it. So I will do it. Also, I can do most of the warmup upstairs, since the ez bar is still loaded to 47. I can start with 70 downstairs.
Workout
Warmup - pretty long, some clean and presses with 47 kg ez bar, some L-flys - slow, in the middle of the overall range. Static-dynamic, perhaps? Not sure if this word fits. Some stick work - front rack and overhead stretches, nothing violent.
Overhead press
20
70 for 6
90 for 5 a little awkward and uneven, but easy enough
113 for 2 okay
115 for 2 smooth. Not pefectly strict, I admit.
115 for 2 slightly better
115 for 2 a little awkward again, concentration went a little off. Might have taken an overly long break.
115 for 2 lovely. Not as good as earlier sets, but still decent and effortful. An eye popper. I can feel a vessel popped in my eye. That happens, but not too often. Now I'm wondering if I'd like to do more. I think I will.
Dumbbell presses, bottoms up
6+6 kg - 1 sets of 15 - a nice balance between an easy load and doing just that tiny bit of extra. Loads up my hands and forearms too.
One arm press, grip by kettlebell body
16 kg - 2 sets of 15
Some squat stretches - 2 sets
Off to play RDR2. I'm on a five day streak. About to finally reach Naturalist role rank 5. The game is very stimulating to me. A lot of fun. Great depiction of nature, also very stylish and highly detailed. Honestly, I wish Bethesda and Rockstar would collaborate on a game. I think I might not play Starfield at all, ever.

Comments
Post a Comment