November 10th, Friday - Moderate bench
10.11.2023
Nice day. Woke up early for once, had a caffeine pill, stayed up. Does that mean I might wake up early tomorrow too? Perhaps. Been feeling inbetween. Not too bad. Just, like, need to vibe out and around, rather than fall inwards, if that makes any sense, hehe.
Today I think I just wanna have a little pyramid - or a stairway - we discussed it before. So much stuff's been happening the the openai company. I wonder if we'll get a chance to try that 128k context model without any jumping through hoops.
I'm thinking of sort of mirroring my yesterday's OHP in bench, but lighter. I know - I suspect it to be most likely - that squat will end up overstretching my pecs. So, it's improtant for me to pace myself today.
Perhaps we'll just work up to 120-130 for 3 to 4 sets, no more. All very easy, depending on what I think my max can be. My factual max is 150, heh. Just never maxed out.
Workout
Warmup - upper body, varied, pecs and shoulders are cramping up. Hmm.
Bench press
20
50 for 10 feeling fragile
50 for 8 better
70 for 8 better
100 for 8 nice
110 for 6 feels nice. Tight, not fragile. Very slow negative on first rep helps a lot.
120 for 6 same
122,5 for 6 very nice, smooth, not even creaky. Yes, I did not put on collars, thus exactly 122,5 😁
Pushup plank holds, feet on stool
3 sets of roughly 30 seconds. Mostly about keeping joints properly stacked and not overextending anything. Wrist is tight but better, I think. It's harder for my wrist when the feet are higher.
Tired of doing flys. Wanna do something else.
Dumbbell press, narrow grip
6+6 kg for 3 sets of 15 - just something.
Squat
2 sets of 10 - very carefully, just moving blood around.
I gotta tell you - I feel kinda okay today. No need to worry too much. But just keep praying, please 🙂
Comments
Post a Comment