Wednesday, November 8th - Deadlift 5 sets of 4, 243 kgs, climbing out of a mental hole again

 08.11.2023

Nice day, sort of. Speculating I might be ill again or something. Low energy. Drained CNS. Can't do anything. Well, we'll see. Sleep and nutrition okay, can't say I can measure them anymore.

Week 7, Session 2 - 5 sets of 4 with 80% again, Been here a lot of times. That's how you build it in advance. 240 kgs then.

Workout

Warmup - none

70 for 5 doubting myself

70 for 8 a little better

120 for 5 same

163 for 4

203 for 4 all overhand. Not sure, but it might be a small PR? Every rep has gotten better. Although, I admit, I was taking long distracted breaks.

Ever since my "attempt" I've just been broken, man, I could not get myself to have an oldschool workout with music and dopamine and endorphins. It feels like it's been ages since I've had a proped oldschool workout.

243 for 4 - kinda slow and lazy, two reps hook grip and two with straps

Watching that Wranglestar channel. Kinda vibing. realising him and I sort of share the attitude about the world. Not just a certain country. The world that we live in. That's why I'm an involuntary nihilist, sort of, and he's not, that's the difference. He thinks his issues are just in America, but truth is, they're sort of everywhere.

243 for 4 much better, all reps fast, standing very close to the bar. Straps on all reps. The whole fucking thing that happened last week, that shit fucking broke me, man. Threw me down into another hole. But thankfully, I kept a good grip on my physical shape, so, I reckon it won't be too hard climb back out and feel good tonight, even if it's realistically not over. We all suffer, it's extra bad for people who don't remember what they've done and for people around them.

243 for 4 very easy. Feels like back to normal. I once again feel a strong pull of adventure. Too bad I can't feel like that all the time!

243 for 4 nice, roughly the same.

Thank God I don't have any access to drugs. I need to channel my stuff, like, positively, creatively. Writing a story, no matter how unconventional, was - and still is, thankfully - one of these ways. Last summer it was luthiery. Right now I'm having a small upthrust in music, more interest, playing and noodling all the time, but nothing concrete - although I do have plans, both real and vague.

243 for 4 nice, very easy. Even filmed it! You can congratulate me. Filming your workouts is a step towards avoiding self harm - or at least that's how it feels like.

Deadlift 243 for 4 standing close to the bar


Random picture of the day - Old John Tower, Bradgate Deer Park, Leics

British pics are sort of their own category in this blog. I love them, very inspiring! This one is particular has a great color gamma.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR