November 6th, Monday - Pullups and curls
06.11.2023
Lovely day. Felt horribly lazy at first. Worked later, at some, decent. Had two coffees, played guitar with my little brother. Got a headache after watching the screen from an unconventional angle. Probably just something with bloodflow.
Not sure what to lift today. Honestly, almost no idea whatsoever. I feel like going for heavy-ish OHP would not be the brightest idea. Also, yesterday didn't turn out to be quite a light day. Maybe I could do some lat work today.
Workout
Some bicep and lat warmup with rubber
A set of two underhand pullups - they sure do hurt a lot everywhere, super tight everything. Need more warmup.
Floor-supported ring pullups - 2 sets of 10
Maybe I should just do some form of ring pullups, very comfortable in a way.
A set of 4 ring pullups, trying not to push off the floor as the isn't quite enough space to hang. My pec tendons are way too overloaded, getting pulled on by other muscle. Perhaps I should just keep doing it in low reps, although I've really been wanting to grit it in and do an impressive high-repper. I guess today's more about adaptation rather that pushing yourself, eh?
5 ring pullups - a little better, gotta keep warming up, perhaps.
Went downstairs quite iccasionally and did 10 proper underhand full-range pullups in the rack. It's way more comfortable when there's space for your torso. They were full range not cause I was hanging intio 180, but because I was pulling close to my clavicle, utilizing arms all the proper way. Headache went away.
12 more underhand pullups (8+4) - even better, swollen lats, enjoying the feeling very much.
Curls
6+6 kg dumbbells - a set
21 kg dumbbell, one arm, elbow fixed in place - 3 sets of 10 each, short breaks. In this poistion right arm is way stronger.
Ring curls, a lighter version with floor support and varied angles - 2 sets of 10
Heh, I'm starting to look obscenely muscled, like a disgusting fucking ogre in Lord of the Rings or something.
One more set of curls with 6 kg dumbbells, alternating, 20 reps per hand, this time forearms pointing out.
That little pic is a hint, as well as RPotD. Honestly, I feel pretty magnificent, although the headache ahs come back, hehe.

Comments
Post a Comment