November 4th, Saturday - Lightened squat, 3 sets of 5, shin strain

 04.11.2023

Nice day. Got enough sleep, food decent too. Feeling just good. Kinda smooth. Had one and a half mokas so far.

Really overfilled, actually, well fed. It's kinda late. Tomorrow might be a relatively busy day.

So, what are we going in squats today? Agh. I might not be able to go as heavy as I wished. I think we did 4o3 again, right? Ideally, you're want 5o2 today, with even heavier weights, but I am forced to be prudent.

It would have been Week 10, Session 1. But we'll just go lighter, but add decent volume.

Workout

Warmup - a lot of leg moves and squat variations. Keeping my pecs in mind - I'd like to not overstretch them today. So, some shoulder and pec moves too.

Squat

20 - 50 - 100

140 for 5 nice

150 for 5 after a short break - also nice, pretty easy. Shins straining, but okay.

160 for 5 nice, all easy

My shins are kinda mega-strained. I leaned my body onto it against the bed and the pain was surprising, fast and permeating. I need to do more calf work, calf raises and toe raises too!

Toe raises (seated) / Calf raises, superset

4 sets of 20 each

Kinda wanna play GTAIV again, just because I wanna see the city. And some nostalgia would be lovely too. Such a gray, boring game at the start. It gets a little better. But that gray dullness doesn't take away from the game, it's the mood. It's not some cheery cartoon, and it's not meant to be it. It's a sad traumatic wannabe-movie type of game. Funny how it feels so much more relatable nowadays, now that the world seems to grim. We wanna go back to 2008 and relate to Niko. Honestly, it's all been so different.

You know, I gotta listen to proper groovy music more often. Really touches the parts of me that need touching, hehe. Listening to the first song from that compilation I linked recently. Tuber - Firebird. Greek, I assume?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR