Friday, October 27th - Press, 4 sets of 3 again, finished BG3
27.10.2023
Nice day. Been succumbing to sleep. Worked today. Had little food, but not too hungry. That must be the weather. Ever since my brother and I closed the water pipe to the porch sink the pressure stopped dropping in the heaters. It must have been leaking there.
Last night (this morning) I finally finished Baldur's Gate 3. Awesome game. 176 hours for one playthrough. Deleted it - the ending was impressive, lovely, better than a movie in a cinema. I'm gonna reinstall GTAV and maybe play it until Christmas. I wanna see the end of the Halloween month in it, and the Christmas events too. I've been sort of missing the virtual Los Angeles, no matter how unrealistically small it is. Hey, it feels big if you play it right. It is still an utterly detailed world. And I also can't wait for that curious soothing effect that this game has one my brain. Unless you're fighting toxic griefers, of course. Else it's a lovely relaxing kinda game with moderate action. You better be feeling all hazy dazy when you're gonna be grinding all these missions, staring at the tunnel in your brain, hehe. Joke, but you know what I mean (if you've read and understood some thoughts I expressed in this blog). Not that you have too - there's 687 posts (including this one) on this blog. And I've been working out every day since... let me see, August 7th, apparently? Hehe.
Had some carbs. Rice. Mom cooked it. I wonder sometimes if I criticize her cooking too much. Cause this rice was okay. Well, actually, I do rarely criticize her cooking. I used to, long ago. Cause I'm a picky cook with standarts. Sure, I am toxic. But since I'm talking about it that means I'm trying to be less toxic. There are moments when I ask my mom about what she's cooking and she's all tense, like she's ready for criticism, but i don't do that. I don't want to hurt someone mentally if they're experimenting with food and all. I got the same thing. I used to love to experiment, I still do sometimes.
My brain and it's algorithms, they're all on a wave. And I'm entering another wave, I suspect it's a monthly thing. What kinda wave? Can't say. Eh. Actually... but yeah, oh no. You know what I mean. Yeah, I'm straight up stenographizing the upper layer of my stream of consciousness. Heh. Silly. Anyway, second moka, perhaps. They found an americal-style coffee brewer and been making coffee from my old crusty beans. You know, the cheaper ones. The overroasted crunchy ones. I didn't like them. Soon must buy new coffee. Hm, I feel actually so much, it's like, a thing, you know. I wouldn't say I'm chaotic, it's sort of creative, but, like, it's like when you're trying to hold water in your hands. You can do that, but not for long. I swear I'm not on drugs! 😁 Only coffee.
Alright. I have to make a choice. Go light today, or split it between today and tomorrow? I actually don't know. Either one makes or doesn't make sense. I'm tired of light workouts. That's it then, I'll be doing OHP.
Wow, apparently I last OHP'd on Saturday. Almost a whole week. Alright. It's expectable. I'm not exactly sure what to lift today. I could go for 5 sets of 2, but I feel like it's gonna be something a little different. It's gonna be Week 8, Session 1 one a half - 4 sets of 3 again. Weight varied, but around 82,5% again. So, from 100 to 110, I'm thinking. Reasonable. I'd like to film, but I'm downloading stuff again. No biggie. Maybe tomorrow, on squats and PPs.
Workout
Warmup - long, a little too relaxed, but fairly thorough
Clean and press
50 - 1 clean and 5 presses, 2 more cleans
70 - same, except I did a power clean in the end
100 - just one awkward power clean. I believe it's good in some ways. I just need to learn to do high pull better, I think. Mt exercise selection isn't quite conducive for cleaning.
Overhead press
100 for 3 - since I'm doing sort of light weights, I made sure to do it as strictly and velociously as I can, while generating the right amount of effort. Felt nice, did it well.
103 for 3 - better, decided not to stiffen my body as much and focus on velocity more. Slower moves are sort of stricter, aren't they? But they look bad, they bad for training and power generation, and they end up looking less strict in the end.
105,5 for 3
108 for 3 all right, nice enough. Done.
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment