Wednesday 18th - DL up to 265x3

 18.10.2023

Nice day. Slept well, nice dreams. Ate alright too. Writing, playing with Stable Diffusion ML on my own card. Mostly random stuff, after I overcame an impusle to generate very specific things. I did, believe it or not.

So, we're once again going from 250 to 265 in 4 sets of 3. Should be nice.

Workout

Warmup - minimal, a few reps with the ez bar

Deadlift

20

70 for 10

120 for 8

160 for 5 fingertips

200 - one failed rep overhand, but I knew it was about my CNS. One medicore oh rep, one good one, one half rep (laft hand failed!), one mixed grip rep (so 4 overall)

230 for 3 pretty easy, mixed grip feels very comfy, partially tore off some calluses

250 for 3 nice, easy, skin hurts only for a minute

255 for 3 nice, did two reps, skin hurt, dropped, did a third one slowly. Realised I'm deadlifting with almost fingertips on mixed grip.

260 for 3 very good, just effort. Straps. I put on left first, I dunno but I feel like it helped avoid some of my typical problems. Also, focused on my middle fingers covering the strap

265 for 3 very nice. Technique a little inconcistent, but it's not that big of a deal - even according to big powerlifters, believe it or not.

Honestly, a great day so far. I feel that something again, I felt it when I started writing Marco. A part of it is freedom, a small part is aesthetic nostalgia, a feeling of life, and a completely elusive feeling mixed in with the rest. I feel it and I can't name what it is. I can't even speculate.

RPotD



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR