October 10th, Tuesday - Lightest workout

 10.10.2023

Nice day. I haven't been more crushed like that in a while. Elbow hurts from mechanical tension I exerted on it yesterday. Absolutely no appetite.

So, last week I started writing a strange little spinoff based on a fairly random idea I had, but also not that original. Back when I played AID, it was still a game, I wasn't trying to write a book and all, but all the adventures I've had in them felt so real, still. It's good that I kept my imagination alive. In this littel spinoff, that little idea I explored strange things. All my characters are based off various psychological ideas. In Marco, there's a whole hidden sublot based around an organisation. And it's just not in the book. And I have not posted, or anything that happened in November that year (in Pleasantview).

If you have not been reading everything in this blog meticulously, this might sound confusing. And if you have then I'm sorry for intentionally confusing you, because I just can not tell everything. But it's okay - you can convey things through other means.

We all have problems, I do too. Ah, damn, I'm making it too obvious. No matter. Well, these last few years I have been strugglign with variety of minor mental afflictions, and that's without mentioning major ones. Thankfully, right now none of them are present. It's been sixteen weeks this Saturday (if my calculations are correct, which, I admit, I doubt) since I've defeated a large portion of a certain minor affliction in my head. Yes, it's something to be proud of, I believe. I wrote about it. I stopped doing something that was very wrong and bad for my health and maybe even for the health of people of the world. I hope it's still very confusing. Just like in August 2018 I stopped drinking recreationally - it's been over five years. And it's been nothing but good for me.

I'm going over all the things I've talked about before. It's all very obvious, I insist. That's why I don't have to make it obvious, a confessional of sorts. Hmm. Or, rather, a professional. Professing. Now that's some confusing etymology. And only God is there for me to trust, no humans, no people. And it's perfectly alright.

Last Tuesday all the writing drained my brain a plenty. So Wednesday's deadlift was a struggle. I am not making that mistake today. Speaking of mistakes, I've finished one moka and I really want a second one. Will that be too much? It might be.

***

We had a little blackout, time to think and refect. Now it's back and I induldged myself in a third coffee. This time I very impulsively added some pepper to it, as I do. It sort changed the category of the drink, I think, from a traditional to some kind of spicy entertainment. Fitting for October, perhaps? Hehe. So, because it's a different cageroy, I prefer to imagine I didn't make it worse, so now I can allow myself to enjoy as if it was something new.

I'll have a super light workout today, as planned. You can train whatever you want whenever if you can measure the load.

Workout

Curls

6+6 kg dumbbells - 3 sets of 20, slowing down in the upper range, hoping that that could help my mobility. It may be strange, but this kind of slow lifting really stretched all the things that were not accomodating to this particular range of movement, whole body a complex system of pulleys. Also, I put additional effort into supinating my right hand, as it is tight.

27 kg ez bar - 3 sets of 8 - again, slow reps. Feels nice. We'll if it'd helped next time we go heavier. Because even just gripping the bar feels awfully awkward, you know? Muscles and tissues clashing against each other. And yeah, I had that pretty noticeable elbow pain this morning. I wonder if I might have cut the circulation in my sleep somehow.

Calf raises - 3 sets of 30, full - this selection of exercises makes me seem like some kind of beachgoer, hehe

Standing leg curls - 2 sets of 20

Squats - 3 sets of 10



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR