September 3rd - Poor sleep, just PP

 03.09.2023

Third of September, the meme day. Sunday. Worked some, for once. Sleep was about 3/10, maybe 4 - not so bad. I got very little deep sleep, but enough relaxation. Food - between 55 and 65 out of a 100. I've been taking melatonin for very little reason, and this night I finally decided not to do it. It's unnecessary, and my body's adaptive capabilities get too used to it too quickly. I'm just silly sometimes.

Had one coffee during the lessons, and now I'm having my second moka. Not exactly sure about what I'll do today, but I feel confident enough.

Workout

Warmup - went downstairs right away, did some presses and squat variations with the bar, then adductor squeezes with the pretzel spring. Went back upstairs and did some more leg stabilizers with the rubber.

Back downstairs, I tried leg and then shoulder constriction - for warmup, supposedly. So far I only feel very silly!

Pushpress

50

70 for 8

90 for 8 pretty easy. I have a feeling I might prefer to limit volume today as well.

100 for 8 kinda hard, very uneven grip

100 - 2 sets of 8, semi-decent technique, at least on some reps. Final set was easy.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR