Wednesday, September 27th - Deadlift 255 for 5 sets of 2
27.09.2023
Nice day. Great sleep, mediocre nutrition.
Week 4, Session 4 - 85% for 4 sets of 2. Perhaps I'll just stick to 255. Reasonable? If I do them all well and powerful, then yes. That's actually way lighter than all I've been doing. I kind of hope it'll be lovely. Maybe more skinful training? To be skinless next week, hehe. The pinky callus on my left has regrown from three weeks ago, I think? It's a nice smooth bar. You need extra effort to make sure your skin doesn't take pulling damage. The hook grip seems to be the offender, mostly. Well, straps too.
Workout
No warmup 'cept for dressing up
Deadlift
20
70 - 120 - 160 for 5 reps, all overhand
Shaved - it's become even more of a curious little ritual
200,3 for 3 reps overhand - two bad reps, one better, more concentrated rep
230,3 for 3 mixed grip. Only a short break here
255,5 for 2 mixed grip, not too great
255,5 for 2 straps, a little better
255,5 for 2 better
255,5 for 2 nice, great
255,5 for 2 okay, but not as good as the 4th. The video suggest I might not have been using my legs enough. And I lowered the belt too much. All sets today were with the belt on my midsection (rather than above abs)
PRotD - a classic

Comments
Post a Comment