July 12th, Wednesday - Deadlift, mediocre
12.07.2023
Week 10, Session 1 - 5 sets of 2 with 85%. Hmm. Not quite sure exactly what I can try today. What weight I should be picking. It's only reasonable to attempt to go big, but do it cautiously. Deadlift.
So, we'll be going roughly from 250 to 272... Good enough? Okay.
I've played guitar. I recorder a short riff in A. Listened to it from the large speakers. Sounds good. Want new strings on the guitar.
Took quite some time. Had fun, drank coffee. Now I'm on my 4th - a small brew, just a pourover. Previous three were normal mokas, the third one was a half nice coffee, half cheap. I wish I never bought the cheap coffee.
It's pretty late. I'm sick of coffee. But I wanted to have it. I enjoyed jamming today.
Workout
Warmup - no initial warmup
Deadlift
20 - 70 - 120 - 160
200 for 3 overhand - poor reps with long breaks, still a small improvement
230 for 2 okay, not so great, but it's still warmup
240 for 2
250 for 2
260 for 2 okay, the most powerful set, decent speed and all, but it really took the most out of me. I think it might be enough for the moment.
I need to eat better. My appetite has been really subpar. And the meat is rotting too fast, cause my brothers are away.

Comments
Post a Comment