June 6th, Thursday - Light workout

 06.07.2023

Nice day. Yesterday's rest of the day went well as well. Healthy, didn't fatigue myself too much.

Today I'm edged out and jumbled by coffee. I ordered a carbonating thingy. I wanna try to make my own soda with a few unique recipes.

Played guitar, played small classical downstairs during coffee brew. Colored strings aren't too bad sounding. Mellow.

Something in the garage makes it overfilled with fumes. I can't go there today. I need to fix this. It's unhealthy.

Workout - light

Overhead press

6+6 kg dumbbells - 3 sets of 20

3 sets of holding the dumbbells in the front rack - slight stretch

Calf raises, full - 3 sets of 20

Squat, BW - 3 sets of 20, trying to not do any buttwinking, so they were all with heels off the floor.

That's about it. Generic light workout, but it makes me feel good. I reckon I gotta do more of these and spend a tiny bit less time down in the garage now.

GOC Hexton 153 Deacon Hill



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR