June 29th, Thursday - Day cut short, coming down, nice energy

 29.06.2023

Nice. Woke up. small snack, worked. Feeling so much more fresh. Played guitar on these newly installed speakers. Having my third coffee. Spiced it up with a tiny amount of sugar and salt, to distract from the cheapness of this remaining coffee. It's okay, more or less. Caffeine.

Somehow, I feel very limber today. Maybe it's cause of the exercises I was showing - one legged partial squats and variations. They helped ME a lot! Now I don't feel like I'm made of wood. What a discovery!

Now it's close to 11 PM. Hmm.

Week 9, Session 2 altered - a little lighter today, I reckon. 4 sets of 3... Another accidental collision.

We'll keep it simple and just do 120 for 4 sets of 3. After warmup. And then, roughly the same weight for the "clean single". Maybe 130-140. Hmm...

I'm redownloading FNV. It's really calling to me now. Finally I'll try JSawyer's mod from the start.

Workout

Warmup - some of the aforementioned one legged squats, stretching, presses

Cleans

60 - 3 singles and 3 presses per clean

80 - same. Then reracked

Overhead press

110 for 2 reps - very strict, wearing wrist supports. But I couldn't ge tht ethird one, cause I'm not in pressing shape. A little upsetting.

Something made me feel like I can't go anymore. I had to stop. I've been having subconscious gentle anger piling up in my mind, more and more visions of violence, very unexpected. But it's time. I'll need my energy later. Also I might have had just way too much coffee. That's about it for now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR