May 10th, 2023 - Nice DL, keeping up (82,5% for 4 sets of 3)
10.05.2023
Nice day. Food 65/100, sleep 5/10. A bit more despaired in my mind. Old pain has come back to torment me, make me waste my energy, relive itself again and again. Abandonment, abuse, betrayal. Oh well.
I wish I could just delete or not play RDR2. I guess I'm fixaed on this game. Perhaps I could delete it and take a break so I can revitalize myself. A game like that is meant to be played at a different time in life.
Done. I may continue playing it later in the future. Or maybe even not at all. The online part of this game really lacks complexity for me. And it's got a very annoying boring gameplay loop.
7 PM. I feel better. Had two coffees, Just can't get around to doing what I need quickly enough. I have deadlift today. What are we lifting?
Music didn't use to bother me. Now I'm bothered by the fact that I'm not doing enough. I've created stardarts for myself. How curious.
Week 6, Session 1 - 62,5% for 5, 72,5 for 5, 82,5 for 4 sets of 3. Minimax is 290, supermax is 310.
So, let's calculate... 180 for 5, 215-220 for 5, 240-255 for 4 sets of 3. That's a lot of spread, considering we only have 4 working sets... Perhaps 245 - 250 - 255 - 255? Sounds reasonable.
I ended up trying to write a basic code that calculates notes in the major scale... Not very well on my own. I have an idea to simplify it. Just calculate intervals from a note...
Workout
Some warmup
Deadlift
20 and 70
120 for 5
160 for 5
Feeling really bad in my head. Can only assume it's my subconscious trying to stop me from doing DLs xD
200 for 5
I think it's really the time to stop taking so much coffee. Limit myself to one moka and that's it. It's really gotta help. All my life I've yearned for control over my own action, and I'm giving it up so easily with coffee. Sure, there's no direct connection between all the things that happen when I drink coffee. A chance to find out as well. Pray for me and for my issues, please. Just do it. Help me through the time, again, as I am asking you. Your prayer will help me here, in the past. Just believe and you will see. Even if it is forbidden to you - do it.
230 for 4 compromise between 5 and 3 reps. It was strangely easy. Psychological effect. Cause I think about this weight as a "warmup weight" but the rest of my body receives information that it's 230 and prepares better. Communicate with unconscious? I don't find it impossible, but nothing conclusive.
245 for 3 nice, easy
250 for 3 kinda heavy but ok
255 for 3 kinda hard too. First two were smooth, but definitely felt heavy, and on the third one I struggled, banged the bar with my knees, dragged up the thighs a little. I might be taking too long between sets.
255 for 3 - nice, much better. Decided to put the belt high. It changes the move. Put on Manowar, filmed. That helped too. Just like on the previous set, I got hip extrender cramps and had to pause and loosen it before the final rep. Might wanna try wider stance? I've tried it, it was nice a few weeks ago on lighter weights. It'll take some practical research, however. (The X-stance)
As I was reracking the whole bar, the plates got stuck on an opened tool locker door. Had to push it with the bar and then rerack carefully. That wasn't too difficult, cause the muscles are already in a strong position when you're standing up. More "rowers" in the muscle fibers are touching the "rows".
Decided the video was worth uploading here

Comments
Post a Comment