Sound shot texture

 08.04.2023

Nice day. Sleep - 4/10, nutrition - 54/100. Somewhat okay. Enough calories.

Been busy catching up to my programming lessons again. Messy. Distracted often. But I accomplished a lot this night. Sacrificing my actual money making work. Shame. Well, hope it'll be profitable at some point in the future.

So distracted. But not too much. Workinf on some small issues. As I went through the lesson, I realized I still have an unsolved issue about the system on my PC. And I fixed it with the help of GPT3.5. It helped me after being able to understand the specifics on my problem. Maybe leter I'll write exactly what changed. Or maybe I'll just paste it here: 

If you've already changed your profile folder name and updated the registry to match the new name, but the old profile name still appears in some places on your PC, it's possible that the old name is cached somewhere in Windows.

To clear the cache and update the name to the new one, you can try the following steps:

  1. Press the Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box.
  2. Type "control userpasswords2" and press Enter.
  3. Select your user account from the list and click on the "Properties" button.
  4. In the "User Properties" window, change the "User name" field to the new name you want to use.
  5. Click "OK" to save the changes.
  6. Restart your PC.

After the restart, the new name should be reflected in all places on your PC, including in the "Advanced system settings" window. If the old name still persists in some locations, you may need to update it manually in those places.

The future is closer and closer. I was too dumb to google up exactly what was wrong, and now it's been fixed cause a supercomputer gave me an intelligent advice.

The teacher seems to have a probler similar to mine, as I just noticed. His PC is named "Admim". Funny.

Okay. Before it's too too late, I should go and squat. It's been my priority and it shall not fall out.

Workout

Warmup - little

Squat

A lot of my problems come from relaxing in the bottom position. I need to learn not to do it. Perhaps try dead squats? Sounds smart.

20 for 8

My left quad is still unpleasantly strained. The fact that it's just one leg says a lot about my lack of balance. But it doesn't matter too much at the moment. He will have to curb our enthusiasm after all. So, we won't do 5 of 8, but perhpas 4 sets of 8 and less weight.

50 for 8

100 for 8

Strain is gone. It's possible the technique changed. Uncurbed some of my enthusiasm

140 for 8 - good, I made it powerful. Right hip joint a tiny bit creaky, but okay. Easy for muscle, hard for head pressure, ha ha. Eyes bulging.

140 for 8 - nice, about the same. For the sake of caution I might want to reduce volume after all. What is my logic? Not much logic, very direct - I just want to reduce the chanes of a connective tissue problem, and I believe the thing you want to prioritize for this is not the weight or intensity, but overall volume. In the past I used to reduce volume on DLs and PPs when doing them by the program. That was not a good decision for progress, however, I don't remember getting injuried from those exercises. The primary reason why I cut the volume back then was probably daily fatigue, whether it be muscle or nerve, and not using the correct max.

140 for 8 - alright, nice, technique a little inconsistent, but even easier than previous sets. I think I'm managing proper depth without stretching my back in the bottom. And sometimes I do stretch it. I can post a video, for the sake of memory. That would actually take very little effort.

And that is not it. I want to do some more ever so forgotten stuff.

Overhead press - full range, a la proper bodybuilding

27 kg - 3 sets of 15

A few flys and presses with 6 kg dumbbells.

⌛⌛⌛

Later got really stuck learning. Stuck in a good way. Enjoying, frontal lobes vibrating. Learning C#. Figured out what "parse" means. It's related to the word "part"! "To take something apart", "figure out". And remembered what % means. It's a remainder when dividing. NGL my mathematical english isn't great. Numbers are written down in a different part of the brain, I think. 099%10 is 9. And 999%10=9. I have to remember this. And while my frontal lobes are warmed up I should attempt to do homework. I fear if I do everything at once I won't remember everything as well. But there is advantage to doing it now, as I am warmed up and have all these new commands in my "operative memory". Perhaps I should just open it and reread it - if I manage it today.

And would you imagine! I did manage and it's very satisfying. Now I can go ahead and grind the Collector role in RDO 😂


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR