April 22, Saturday - Light workout
22.04.2023
Nice day. Sleep - at least 7/10, food - I guess it's fair to say it's 8 out of 10. Really decent!
Last night I learned. Was going over the seminars I've missed and to my massive surprise realised I missed out on one more than I thought. Things just go by my head sometimes. That's okay. Cause I managed to do everything much faster than before. And I couldn't stop learning and looking up various things. Such as geometry which I've studied many years ago and how to use github when you need to fix your mistakes. Git interface isn't the most intuitive sometimes, but it works on second attempt. All of the GPT, the many of them, are helping a lot too, especially when it comes to repeating things. I ask it to go over something step by step and it does so. So far without too many problems, cause I'm learning rather simple things. Me, a programmer? Believable, I guess. Since I was young I imagined myself as a philosopher and a teacher to the people. That kind of image isn't the same as a programmer. Not too far, I guess. A lifter, sort of a sportsman (haven't competed in anything in quite a while), a musician, a gamer, an internet memer even, and a teacher, of course. I have my own taste in things. I'm often crude and dumb (in an older meaning of this word), but I'd like to imagine that I'm alive. There's still fire burning inside of me, and it is a strong enough. Still a "force of nature", if you will. Not much, of course, not much to do out there at the moment. Not nothing either. Not for someone like me. I wish I was different - better, that is. More stable. Sad truths following me for many years now. Faith in self diminshed, but never gone. Learned, acquired bits of wisdom, or rather participated in it. Meteched in wisdom.
Woke up late. Having one moka. Not very strong, but lovely taste. Good. Not sure if I can squat today, admittedly. That tweak I had on thursday - it's gotten my exact old injury worked up, so I can't squat deep on my right leg. Or at least I wasn't, before I went to sleep. Now I can, without any horrible inflamed feeling, but I might want to be wary. Not sure, simply not sure. Definitely wanna avoid any heavy shoulder work.
***
And it's already past midnight. Well, it's okay. I haven't had a light workout in ages, and today is the most appropriate day for it.
Workout
For warmup, I somehow felt like doing neck extensions and calf raises, before moving to various squat movement (different ranges and angles).
Squat, BW
5 sets of 10, feeling okay, no pain, just tightness in the old spots. Gets worse if I'm not careful though.
Curls
6+6 kg dumbbells - 3 sets of 15 - just keeping it alive. Feels good enough
12+12 - 3 sets of 15 - some more. Feels good, feeling some of that forgotten pump.
That's about it. Looking forward to tomorrow and Monday.
I gotta stop being as "ditracted". Should help with music, I believe.

Comments
Post a Comment