Putting squat on Saturday, and OHP on Monday/Thursday (harm emergency directory)
25.03.2023
Ugritone Drums is a really poorly made plugin. It crashes my Cakewalk again, even when I turn off all the addons.
Maybe it's a sign for me to throw the heck away all the old stuff I had. If I only ever used the free drums then I'd be more inclined to play real drums. But I have these passable shit quality samples that sound "good enough" for you to ignore them. F this BS. I am fixing this, but I'm gonna stop using them. Clearly, they have some kind of issue with them that other plugins don't. And on top of that - their site is not opening. I swear, if I'm gonna open it with a VPN...
And they have limited downloads after I've paid my money. I mean, for real, they have an issue and issues. Seriously, straight to trash they go. I'd be pissed if I couldn't fix my projects, however... Alright, let's see what'll happen when I just uninstall them.
Thank God. It works. And they're gone from my PC.
~~~
Played guitar. First I played on my orange (with a small "o") amp, then in good ol' Cakewalk. Feeling unstructured. I got a pair of mega simple riffs in my head. Wondering if I should use them in one song or make two. I'll stay true to my plan to make a whole album. It's been too long.
Doing homework for all the programmin stuff I got distracted now chatgpt is teaching me how to draw in python. I instist I'm doing this for entertainment, hehe.
Did my homework - on my own, mind you. It's 9 PM already. Oh wow. Well, at least I got nice sleep today. Now I shall work out. Today we're doing 112 - 5 sets of 5 in the pushpress.
Workout
Warmup - a little too long, distracted
Came up with a cool trick - calf raises in full squat, then trying to use just the front of my foot as the whole foot and squatting on it. Makes your feet stronger and forces you to balance yourself. I didn't do it for long. Some stick warmup, weightlifting stretching - overhead and front rack.
Overhead press
50 for 5
70 for 5
Push press
70 for 5
90 for 5
Insane hatred drives me suicidal. Unpleasant 😂
If I was any dumber even my faith wouldn't have saved me. I'm about as dumb as I can be without disappearing. I hate.
I pray. I pray every. For a simple. Asking too much? Don't know. But yet I pray and I keep praying.
100 for 5
105 for 5 shaky, not very balanced
105 for 5 much better, powerful
I'm changing my training. I shall make Saturday another lower body day, and monday and thursday will be OHP days. So, I shall squat now. And on Monday I will pushpress again. Not sure exactly what, I expect to be a bit stronger on Monday than today actually.
Squat - high bar
50 for 6
100 for 6 unracked wrong and lost the plates from one side. Fail! Needed time to recuperate after that. Put on the collars. So silly.
150 for 6 - Nice. +1 rep PR hehe. Walked upstairs for a break. ANd now it's midnight.
170 for 6 - great, I'm actually happy now. High bar! That means it's a definite PR, cause 170 is in the "mentally heavy" category. It feels like a significantly bigger number than 160, meanwhile 160 isn't that much bigger than 150, for example, cause they're both under the "mentally heavy" bar, if you will. It's not rational, but it's not irrational, it's more of an intuitive gut feeling kind of thing, if you know what I'm talking about. How come i'm so defensive about being called irrational? I don't really care if someone does it, yet I am.
Alright. I should upload the video, I guess, for the sake of comparison. Just for the blog. Well, maybe I could see if I can finally make something good with the youtube shorts editor, hehe.
when you need urgent endorphins - you make funny pictures like these


Comments
Post a Comment