shorts smoke doctor
23.03.23
Nice day. Low energy and appetite. Sleep and nutrition okay. Had two coffees late. Managed to make a second one okay. Didn't enjoy it too much.
Workout
Warmup - a bit, some squatting and stretching
Squat - sets of 5, high bar
20 - 70 - 90 - 100 - 110 - 120
Then went back down quickly, sets of 3
110 - 110 - 100 - 90 - 70 - 50
Stretching - overhead stick and front rack, for quite a while (at least three sets).
Push press
50 - 3 sets of 3 - way too limber after all this. Okay. Looking forward to Saturday.
Played guitar a bit before the workout. Rewriting the song riff. Came up with another riff. I think I'll try different structures. And I've decided I'm making an album. No more EPs or singles. That's how I gotta do it. Better this way.
I've been wanting to rbing back Sparkfinger. Cause it's a SEO goodie. Easy to find. Unless you add a space. And it'll stay that for a while. What will I make content about? Maybe I'll just share my experience with all the massive AI developments that have been happening. They say GPT4 is showing signs of AGI - Artificial General Intelligence. So, real robots, like in Isaac Asimov's book. I've read the robot epos a few times. And also maybe I'll start a solo musical project and post the music there. All the music. I can be like Atomic Shrimp guy. He's not in it for money. He's the champ. God bless. Wanna play RDR2 now. Been getting into it. Back into vidiya games, he he.
RPotD

Comments
Post a Comment