statement tent secretion

 06.03.2022

Nice day. I've stopped being able to fall asleep early, ever since Saturday. Decent sleep, although I've been feeling strangely uncomfortable in bed. Woke up late. Nice breakfast. Worked. Had coffee. It got cold. Played guitar a bit. I think the ice is moving. I might write something. Had a second coffee. Having it from a large cup. Different.

Been thinking about changing lifestyle, bit by bit. Being "distracted" is harmful. It takes too much time. And yet I am tempted to "distract" myself now. And it takes money - indirectly. Coffee to blame.

Angry. Usual reasons. You know what I'm talking about. A little thin, a little connection, a very direct wire to the "flight or fight" response. Rationally, it pisses me off. You could call it PTSD, but I'm not sure if it is. It's still there, still very much unresolved.

It's taking a while, so for my third coffee I made a small pot-brewed coffee. Less strong than a moka.

Workout

Small lower body warmup

Garage very cold. Not very nice.

Squat

Some upper body stretches

20 for 10 quite creaky, but okay. Had to take a re-warming break.

50 for 10 nice, better, smoother

100 for 8 - I gotta get out of the "ten rep" mentality. Squat is kind of more powerful than DL (if you add wraps hehe). And even without wraps - it's roughly the same. I gotta allow myself to touch heavier weights for lower reps.

150 for 8 - nice, RPE 6 or 7. I think I might be close to being back "in shape" for heavier weights.

Now I have to make a thoughtful conscientious decision. I think I don't need bigger weights, but I need more volume. Do get the squat working. To work the nerves. Do it perfectly.

150 - 3 for 3 - great. My cranial pressure got much better.

~~~

You know why Joker speaks with a high-pitched voice? Cause he's a clown. He's not supposed to be threatening, he's supposed to be entertaining. And Batman is the opposite - he wants to be scary. While the Joker wants to make fun of stuff, including himself. Funny how millenials really resonate with these characters. Both of them. We all wanna be edgy. Nothing unusual, of course. I remember I had a grey Batman figure when I was very little. And transformers, and Wolverine, and something else. I didn't watch these cartoons, but I played with toys. My dad and I enjoyed watching the Batman & Robin movie. The funny supposedly tasteless one. I was very little. Did not watch Burton movies as a kid. Maybe my parents thought they were too dark. Oh, the memories. I got to live in the 90s - for a short while.

~~~

RPotD



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR