personality harvest

 04.03.2023

Nice day. Very nice nutrition. Mediocre sleep. My neck keeps getting cramped. Something's gone wrong with it, after all the time I spent sleeping on two pillows.

Had coffee early. Got "distracted" for a long time. Oh well.

Workout

Small upper body warmup

Overhead press

20 - 40 - 60

70 for 5

90 for 5 a little too weak for my taste. Well, I pressed very strictly.

90 for 5 better. CNS got better.

That's about it for OHP, volume wise. That's how I planned it. Only two sets. But now - something exciting.

Some jumps, calf raises, half squats. High cranial pressure. Still taking antibiotics. Oh well.

Push press

70 - 4 sets of 2 - alright. Most reps were pushjerk, but it'll take time to get back in the groove. Honestly, I'd love to learn to do mroe weightlifting stuff. Maybe I should buy bumper plates.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR