Feb 6th, Monday - Squat, caravan network obsession in FO4 - dealt with!

 06.02.2023

Nice day. Decent nutrition and sleep. A little distracted, having my coffee for a long time.

Warmup - very little

Squat

20 - 70 - 90 - 100 for 5 - great, pretty easy. Forcing my belly forward more than usual, and hips back. Imagine you're pregnant. That seems to help with technique 😁

120 - 140 - 150 for 5 - nice, RPE 4 or less, I'd say. Did them quickly, then another break. Wanna keep it short. I wrote about the length of the session being an important factor for CNS load. Don't remember when.

150 - 100 - 70 for 5 - alright, technique improved. Happy.

That's about it. I can only permit myself light things. I want to have a great Wednesday.

~~~

Didn't end up doing anything else. Went back to my 3rd Survival save in FO4, back from the first one, I think I figured some stuff out and was able to have some of the innate SS2 bugs fixed. Hooray!

That is a massive win. Although I've not done anything new, it still feels like a great accomplishment. I've given up, and then I still tried more. Says something about human nature, I guess.


Great little building - a cemetery chapel in Italy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR