Wednesday, February 15th - Nice deadlift with "normal" sleeping schedule, ill

 15.02.2023

Nice day. Wednesday. My "sleep schedule" seems to be getting "fixed". After a very "normal" Monday for me I "stayed up" until "6 in the morning" and then slep all day, cause I only had "work" in the "evening".

I feel like I'm "misusing" the "quotation marks" "a little too much". In a way, it has to be a "parasitic" "meme". I wish I could "stop".

Anyway, I slept at night, normally, and couldn't help myself but wake up early. Tring to hard not to write like previously. You could say it's immensely difficult, in fact, universally impossible to a highest degree.

Is what I'm writing humor? No, it is in no way humor. Absolutely everything, 110% of every single symbol in this training log diary blog of mine is supposed to be taken as literally and as seriously as possible (111% of literality and seriousness).

That doesn't mean i can't permit myself an occasional joke. Such as:

" - Who has been possibly

" - greeder "

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anyways, back to describing my "life".

Had a nice breakfast. Conventional. A lot of fats and proteins. Filled up to the brim, cause I had a nice pasta supper yesterday and it's still in my gentle little stomach.

I was awake very little yesterday, and I slept very little as well. Feeling a little sleepy. I guess I trained my body to wanna sleep at all times of day except between 6-12 pm and 6-12 am. Funny.

Had coffee. Normal, 22 grams. But I brewed is slowly. So it turned out stronger. Interesting.

~~~

Quite some time later. Not much happened. Experiencing mild coffee effects. Got new Classical Strings. "Ernesto Palla". Silver. They're alright. Stretching them out. Also got mineral water. Hope it'll help with my cramping. That does not sound scientific. But I still hope.

DL today. I've finished my third coffee. The first doesn't count, I guess, cause it was just so early in the day I felt nothing.

DL. 18:00. Hmm. What are we lifting? I did 4 sets of 3 last time. They were pretty heavy. What's today? I've definitely eaten well. I don't wanna waste my time. I feel quite ready right now.

5 sets of 2. Going from 255 to 260. Cause 300 is less than my supposed "supermax". I've talked about this concept. There's your realistic max, optimistic max you think you can lift, and more than that. For me, 280 or maybe less is a realistic max, cause I've lifted that. And 300 is more than that. Close, but not the supermax itself. Aim higher. You must. Starting soon. It's only gotten dark outside. Not even fully. Lovely.

Workout

Deadlift

Chest weird. Some respiratory illness. Nothing severe as far as I can tell. Maybe not at all.

A tiny bit of dl warmup

Deadlift

20

70

120 for 5

160 for 3

200 for 3 nice.

I don't know what dehydration is. I was brought some mineral water with the strings I purchased. Gonna have some. Please help me!

Dizzy. Sleepy. Might have not gotten enough. What a shame. But it's still just warmup.

230 for 3 okay. Tried high belt for some random reason. Silly. Not thinking straight.

255 for 2 squeaky but nice. After a long break. Wearing belt in the middle.

I find it acceptable to use high belt sometimes. I don't remember my exact consensus on it, however. It changes your angles a little bit. Makes you use your gut more? It bends a lot more.

255 for 2 okay, a little off but okay

255 for 2 better, sped up (compared to previous set).

I realise now I've already done this microcycle. Very funny. I was supposed to do 2 sets of 3 with 80% and 3 sets of 1 with 87,5. Curious. And then 85% for 1, but that is definitely redundant. Oh well. I guess I'll just do 262 for two singles. I little mishap. Maybe just on time.

262,8 for 1 - okay. Nice, I guess. Pretty smooth. Lockout was slowed down? Oh, I'm tempted to...

262,8 for 1 - much better, very smooth. I guess I should do one more? This workout is definitely taking a lot of time. It's funny, kind of. A lot of time. Cause I just wait until I remember about deadlifting.

262б8 for 1 more, and I racked it - nice, almost as good as the previous set. Finally warmed up 😁

Really wanna eat well, at least something. And play FO4 a lot. Didn't play it yesterday.

And I am wondering if I should shower. Cause that will relax my muscle too much. Soft muscle is easier to damage. It's been damaged by one arm presses and made worse by playing guitar and sleeping on my left side. Must not shower today, even though at this point I kind of want it. But I don't expect the nighttime relaxation to come without pain, which has been my guest for the last two days. Interesting. Very curious. People often panic when they tweak their muscles ever so slightly. And then they think they've made themselves crippled and avoid whichever activity they did while tweaked. For me - it's an added challenge with added experience points. Bring back the one arm press! In 2020 I did a lot of one arm presses. And I had a lot of tweaks. Back tweak, left lat tweak from too many narrow grip pullups. Finger tendon tear. A bit more than a tweak, ha ha. I shall be brining it back now. Doing few careful reps without overstretching or oversqueezing my angles. Trying to stand up straight, but without having to force myself. Natural stance without having to stretch.

A lot of info. Not too much, but a lot. Easy to understand if you're life me. And I'm post training right now. Fatigued. Haven't unloaded the large plates downstairs. And I kind wanna do some more really light stuff. So I can improve my energy accumulation. Let us settle this/

Quick complex/superset

6+6 kg dumbbels - 15 curls and 15 bent over back flys (not flies) - 3 sets

On the least set I made back flys dynamic. I.e. bending over for every rep, simultaneously with the lift. It's better and more fun.

Strange experience. Bending over, especially. Muscle stiff like wood. Funny. 

wood haha funny yes ur im immature. ur too if u smile now 😁😁😁😁😁

~~~

Some more time later. Cooled down. Out of "the tunnel". Coughing, sharp throat. Been doing settlement gameplay in FO4. Managing settlements. Figuring out why they can't navigate on some pieces. They can, but some things don't connect. Curious. Replaced Snappy Kit decorative pieces with normal barn pieces. Also, earlied I've been playing with NovelAI. Just "writing" my story, which is basically just a super normie Fallout 4 fanfic. Super normie compared to what I nromally "write", that is. He he. Also playing with some other app. Testing it's ability to protect itself from edginess. It's very weak. And it exposed it's own political views incredibly easy. You don't have to be tech savvy at all with this. Just literary savvy. ChatGPT. We used to have it's engine (earlier version) in AID. For a year and a half. Epic times. I wish I started playing AID in 2020. I definitely read about it's first "incident". I remember these days so well. So much fun. New year 2021. What a time.

Enjoying Ernie Ball strings. I'm not sure, but I think I had different material ones. In fact, definitely. SIlver, but darker. Cheaper. I think I may even find the brand somewhere in this blog. Alice strings. Cheap but nice. But cheap. But great. Big bands use them no problem, or so I heard.

String replacement is a really easy way to drag your interest up. They're like a little toy. I forgot to clean the fretboard, cause I wanted to replace them one by one. Oh well, you don't have to take them off to clean it. Might do it right now, in fact. Stop writing here... Random picture of the day? Should be nice.

Photographer Josep Salvany i Blanch  (1866–1929) Català: Vista general de Colomers
Panoràmica de Colomers , municipi del Baix Empordà , al límit amb el Gironès , estès a l'esquerra del Ter , que forma el límit meridional del terme , el qual envolta per la part exterior un gran meandre .



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR