Monday, 13th of February - Squat, tweaked muscle

 13.02.2023

Nice day. On Saturday, I decided to stop using my daytime curtain. Yesterday I slept during the day, poorly, and feel asleep. Also I worked a bit, and then had a lot of fun with music. Played guitar a lot. And played the bass for the first time in a while. Cleaned it. I think it still had my summertime sweat on it. I need to work on more songs. I worked on just one song last summer. Should do more. It was fun, and it was fun in 2021.

The thing, this strange restlessness I've been having, a desire for change - I'm not sure, but I think it went away. Circle. It's a circle. I still sort of want change.

Yesterday, I fell asleep much earlier than normal. Deep sleep, full of dreams. The bed has been insanely uncomfortable the last two days. I've overstretched some muscle on my side. Funny.

Upset at my Saturday performance. It was supposed to be good. Feeling a little weird today as well.

~~~

Gave a lesson. Today I'm high on the coffe in a good way. Was sleepy earlier, cause my body is just not used to this timing. Not it's 18:00. A "morning" for me, if you will. Normal. I speculate it might be hasrd to fall asleep. Had two coffees, but threw away about a half of the first one accidentally.

Done with the lesson. I sometimes do creative little pictures, send them as homework. Cause it's hard for kids to concentrate on text. Maybe I'm a little soft. Not like a boomer. I prefer the gentle approach, no pressure. Might not be perfect, but better than putting pressure on and failing.

Something like this, for example. You can guess what it's for.




Hope to start my workout soon. Not too late. It's 18:04. If I start it at 19 - should be really good. I wanna do a tiny bit of press today as well. But mostly squat. Should be quick.

~~~

Played guitar a bit. Some old songs. On my SQOE. It's in D, with 10-46s. Could tune it to E, no problem. I'd rather restring my SG already.

Realised my back cramp might have come from my guitar playing yesterday. It's so annoying. That part of my body is pretty much immobile and I can't move normally. Hilarious.

Workout

Warmup - some squats, light rubber pulls in different variations, all to appease the tweaked part of my back.

It's a small, but insanely annoying thing. I think I might not want to do anything back-squeezing today. Or maybe it'll do the opposite and help me relax this part.

Squat

20

40 - 2 sets

70 for 10

90 for 10

110 for 10, nice, very easy. The back thing is annoying. It's more of a back rib thing. It's one these things:

1) One arm press on saturday

2) Guitar playing for too long standing up

3) Bad sleep on one side

4) Something else I forgot

And it can be a combination of these things. Now that I think about it, the same muscle on the right side feels something as well. What if I took an aspirin? That would be a total L. But not as much of an L as if I took ibuprofen. Hmm.

I'm leaning towards the culprit being the one arm press. My lumbar region is much more stiff these days, and I didn't use much hip mobility, so I was compensating with the upper body. Then I made it worse in my sleep. I remember feeling very uncomfortable in my sleep. But it was a very deep sleep. Small thing. Very annoying. Wanna deal with it.

Also it might be dehydration from coffee. Like in the old days. At least I didn't get jumbled to sourness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR