Thursday, January 26th - Light workout

 26.01.2022

Nice day. Could not sleep. Caffeine did not crash me, somehow, but waned away slowly and gently, perhaps? No explanation. Only to be expected. Leave this stimulus for later, for saturday. I might write more then. Enjoying my time, doing what I normally do, thinking sociology today. That's an attempt at reminding myself about what I was thinking when I re-read this in the future.

Today's a light workout. Not crucial, but significantly more important than it might seem. Energy upkeep. Thinking squats, lats, curls. Light.

Workout

Light lower body warmup - squat variations

Squat

3 sets of 20 - BW - very easy, feels good

Rubber lat pulls

3 sets for many reps - feeling the burn. Light rubber.

One arm high curls with the same rubber

2 sets of 15 - pretty hard. Using a stick as a handle, additional forearm involement as I stabilize it evenly (the rubber is on the sides). Arms pumped. I should really do more stuff like this for all muscles. Well, thank God my primary exercises are going well!

Hangs - 4 sets - not for long. On my fingertips, since skin is gone after yesterday. My right arm is way less "olympic" than my left. Have to do more of this hanging.

RPotD

Figured what it is?

It's La Manche.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR