Sunday, January 15th - Some squats

 15.01.2022

Kind of a nice day, if I was left in peace. I wasn't. I struggled and I broke for a second. Then more unexpected things happened. Tempted to write everything. But who cares? I mean, I care. I do reread my own blog. But I'd like to forget today. And I also have a few things to rectify.

Nutrition - slightly above mediocre. Sleep - poor, very poor. Did not have any deep sleep at all. Why can't you leave me in peace? I suffer and you know it.

Now it's 19:47. I met my grandma and we had some instant bushido coffee, the one I bought on december 21st, instant Bushido red, it's good. Made one moka and decided to even out the caffeine by having it all in one cup with some sugar and tried a bit of lemon. Quite experimental!

I want to workout today. Oh man, if only I slept well and was left in peace. I'd be halfway to a normal state of mind. But I guess I wasn't. Things like that have to happen sometimes. Because I am something like a human. I shall squat from 130 to 150 - 4 sets of 8. Should be nice. It is a start of the cycle, or something of the sorts. I know for a fact it will not only not take away my energy, but improve it for DLs and overhead lifts (OHP and PP).

I really enjoyed playing Fallout 4 last night. Early level Survival is fun, especially when you manage to break out of constant death loops, ha ha. At some point a few days ago I deflected a mini nuke with a baseball bat power attack. You know, from the famous Lexington bridge raider. Bethesda simply loves those quaint unexpected little spikes in difficulty. In Fort Hagen one of the turrets had a oneshot damage. Funny. The last one before Kellogg. Later I watched a Survival speedrun. Speed rules, apparently. When you run fast, instead of taking cover, the NPCs aren't quite great at aiming. And Pray n' Spray is just op too. Funny, interesting.

Finished my coffee at 20:13. I don't feel like I have a lot of time. I gotta squat soon.

Workout

Warmup - short, light, lower body

Squat

20

50 - 70 - 100 for 4 quickly

130 for 8 nice enough. Did I mention I finally put on my belt? I should really never squat without a belt. Don't mess up the technique.

140 for 8 - nice, easy enough, but energy feels really low. Heart is beating as if I just woke up. Thinking of limiting it.

140 for 8 again. Really tiring. I wish I had slept. Things would have been so different! I ran out of melatonin pills.

Oh my, it's a tunnel. How curious.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR