January 14th, Saturday - Lightened OHP, starting to feel good in my head
14.01.2023
Moderately nice day. Did not sleep at night. Worked. Was bothered inside of my head as something was happening around me. Had a nice small breakfast. Fell asleep again. Woke up late. It's saturday.
Made a classic pot coffee - 31 grams x 8 times water (248 grams). Tastes nice. You often want something with it (I know, what a poser). I've been having gummy bears and milky ways. It's probably some kind of comfort dessert for me, rooted with memories in my childhood. Gosh, I'm such a pansy. How the heck am I even alive. In the mood to feel bad, but I'm not. Just feeling messy inside of my head. Not too messy. Agh. That's about it. Why do I like talking about my mood so much? I am boring. I am boring person. And other people are boring to me. The secret to not being bored is not in people, but in things that people do. You are most likely not interested in a girl because you wanna be friends with her and find out what she thinks. Isn't it the case? I might be too materialistic. My whole blog is 90% inane ramblings. The only really valuable thing is my training approach and me talking about music.
It's already 10. How wacky. Been playing FO4 yesterday. Survival mode is actually fun during early levels, especially if you play an unblanced non-sneak build. I'm playing my typical high strength build. In survival it's somewhat effective. Good against some enemies, but not all. An underrated balance mod I use is immersive animations framework - so you don't use consumables as if they were a "save me!" button. It takes at least some time for you to eat/drink and use, ehm, "medicine". I lot of stuff is really ridiculous in Fallout universe, particularly in FO4. I miss Doctor's bags for some reason. Kinda wanna play FO3. I know I'll enjoy playing Point Lookout port in FO4 once I'm done beating a part of the main story/SS2. The whole point of this new playthrough is to beat SS2 (Sim Settlements) without, ehm, creating too many bugs. I'm not throwing away my previous save game, might wanna use it to test some mods. It's just that it's definitely become more boring, although Survival does surprise you even at high levels, especially with my mod collection. My previous playthrough that I've done a year ago was unblanced cause I got some of the best stuff in game early and generally did some basic power playing, less roleplaying. And in a balanced game trying to beat the system is fun. In FO4, which is catered to casuals, it's more like a pure power fantasy. It's not a problem that it's for casuals. That makes stuff like Survival mode more fun.
Today's workout is kinda easy - 85% for 5 sets of 2. So, I'm thinking of working from 100 to 110. Sounds pretty reasonable and not too hard. 100 - 105 - 107 - 110 - 110. Something like that.
~~~
I have issues. I have issues in my head and I often wanna give up. Like when you're trying to do something on your PC and some errors keeps popping up. You have to click "cancel", or "no". And it won't stop popping up. You're tempted to just quit it. Slam that fucking power button or even pull out the cord. That's why making it through life has to be an achievement. Just like being able to use your PC when it's bugged up to hell. Ha ha. Funny. Funny comparison.
Workout
Near midnight. I hate everything. Then it chills. Then I don't hate everything.
Warmup - not very long, mostly upper body.
I think I'll have a workout tomorrow too. I need to be distracted. And I need to do it earlier in the day.
Overhead press
27
20 - 50 - 70
90 for 2 - decided to chill it by 10 kgs, cause I'm fucked up in my cranium and I got a tweaking shoulder. And it's pretty late and i wanna try working out tomorrow (squats!)
95 for 2 okay
97 for 2 okay as well. Didn't take long after this. Had short breaks
100 - 2 sets of 2
Some pinching - swinging and catching of a pair of 15 kg plates with one hand. Only a little bit though.
After some time
EZ bar overhead press, narrow grip - more for triceps (not not arm extensions!)
27 - 2 sets of 30
27 for 40 - feels nice.
~~~
Overall nice day. And I felt really good later at night. Too bad it didn't last...
Franz Schreyer: Maientag am Moorgraben

Comments
Post a Comment