2022, December 31st - Overhead press

 31.12.2022

Nice day. Slept well. Fiddled with the heating some more - it's still acting weird. Worked for once. Nice large breakfast. helped around. CNS a little tense, I feel like it's a little too easy for me to get angry today. I remember when I was younger I simply did not have control over this emotion. Now I do, and I am quite thankful. Not complete control of course - it takes effort to hold it back. I am proud to being able to do something that a lot of people imagine impossible.

Somehow, it's already very late. Last time I've done an easy workout. Not completely, but you know. I feel like I don't need to break my OHP program, like I'm doing with DL. In fact, I think I'll be transforming my OHP program into PP program again. How shameful what happened to my strength in october. A mere natural dip, but heck, it feels like something's been lost. November was nice though.

80% - 4 sets of 5. Sounds nice enough. Between 96 and 104, rough estimate. Or going from, let's say, 95 to 105. Should I be able to? I think so.

It would be pretty epic to meet the new year in the gym.

Workout

Light distracted warmup. Right shoulder still feels very tight. Not sure why it is like that.

Overehead press

20

50 for 7

70 for 7

90 for 5 great

95 for 5 nice, easy

97,8 for 5 - great, I even made it too strict with an unnecessary pause

100 for 5 nice again, a little too strict due to imbalance (right foot forward accidentally)

Squat - gotta make a priority this year, he he. I've improved everything beside it.

15 bw

50 for 10

100 for 10

120 for 5 dumb technique, leaned forward and had to jump out from under it. Okay. That's why I gotta get back in shape.

Did it with wide grip and low bar. When I "spread" my hip bones it doesn't hurt. Else it hurts like it did this autumn.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR