December 23rd and 24th, 2022, Friday and Saturday - Life events, light workout, cool screenshots galore, departure

 23.12.2022

Nice day. I'm not working out today, yet I wanna write. Managed to sleep tonight. Yesterday I took my melatonin early and just ended up falling asleep. Woke up at six, had another unneccessarily expensive leftover breakfast, then went again. Then I woke and worked. Then kids didn't upset me today. There's no reason to put pressure on them with the homework, seeing how it's almost festive season. I'm laid back and chill. I don't feel in a hurry today. Yes, I would prefer to depart before new year, but I guess it doiesn't matter if I don't. Bureaucracy. Can't live with it, can't live without it. Oh well. I'm just glad I feel peaceful in my head. Practicing guitar and just standing in front of the PC. Reading reddit, leaving comments like a massive normie. He he.

24.12.2022

Well, this is it. I'm going tomorrow. Gonna have a light workout today. Got a call. Happy, excited, a little tense. A new situation to be put in. A meaningful one.

6 PM, I'm done with one coffee. Gonna have another one and have a light workout. I guess I picked the right week to start start having light workouts, he he. I know in times like these I'm unlikely to get a lot of sleep. I'll be using caffeine pills when appropriate. I just have to remind myself that they do tense up my nervous system quite significantly.

Now the coffee is working. And it's not just coffe, of course. It's my mind. I am excited. I will continue being excited.

I would now have been able to do it a year ago. This whole year, well, more than half of this year I've been changing. You know how my music is supposed to be doom/heavy? Now I am less doom and more heavy. Have been for quite a while. Since april. Well, april was "the breaking point" when I became a different person. Because it's all effect of what's been happening. You can only be "destroyed" to a certain point. After some time, you inevitably start "reconstructing" yourself.

Somehow coffee today turned out absolutely awesome. It was not pouting out strongly, it always had weak pressure. I'm not sure, but I think I used 22-24 grams of beans per my moka pot. Jardin original in beans, beige package.

Workout

Warmup - short, mostly upper body

Overhead press

20 for 25

50 for 15

70 for 8

80 for 8

90 for 8 - nice, much better than warmups

90 for 8 same

90 for 8 nice as well.

A break. Someone finally came back home. Gathering stuff. Reordering.

Squat

Some warmup - 2 sets

3 sets of 10

16 kg - 2 sets of 10 - goblet squat

That's about it. Packing. It's way better packed than before.

Wanna past a few gaming screenshots. From FO76 and FO4.

First ever photo in FO76 - in Flatwoods Church, with the Responder vendor bot


In the first ever C.A.M.P. near the Wayward. What a time! April 2021.

And all the pics with the photo mode I made in FO4 - in reverse chronological order

Pretty epic landscape with improved LOD mod

First time meeting one of these

Squat of Minutemen from Fallout Commander Mod - love it

Nice random landscape with Vivid Weathers fog

How to deal with Coastal Cottage

SimSttlements 2 Wasteland gym

Just Curie

Bozar from one of the mods - it was a memorable gun in FNV


Nobody comes here

Just cool armor paints

Sheffeld's new drip

Cool 10mm pistol skin from the smart home DLC

The aforeseen engineer's jacket - nice, but does not provide energy resistance, which is simply quite illogical. Also nice radiation haircut. Only makes sense to get it at some point!

That moment when I finally picked up Hancock to travel with me


Wasteland Theater from Sim Settlements

Another nice landscape

Ice cream mod from Sim Settlements

General and buffed up Codsworth

Manwell Rifle and Vivid Weathers evening

I think I've posted this one. Cool hat

Sad quest from Tales from the Commonwealth and Atomic Radio by Chris Takahashi

Cola the dog from Sim Settlements. And Preston in decent armor. Love Preston, he's the one who actually got the guts.

Nice Manwell rifle

A little manual decorating - pretty hard, didn't use mods then

Old screenshot. Almost everyone ususally build some kind of warehouse here in Sactuary. Or at least that's been my observation. Later I rebuild it of course, this one's too small. And I also couldn't handle the poor old Vault Tec rep 😂


Sleazy quest from Tales from the Commonwealth. Didn't like this part of them mod, ngl. Even if it is lore-friendly.

Just Piper and Sturges

Coastal Cottage. IIRC it was pretty hard to claim it!

Piper near Parson's


Good ol Bunker Hill

Also I looked through some of my folders and found an song in video formal I meant to upload a long time ago. Here it is. Good ol As Yggdrasil, my magnum opus up to this point. 
Just a song about my life and about Jesus.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR