December 15th, Thursday - light workout
15.12.2022
Nice day. Slept a few hours during the day. Not at night. Helped someone. Ate a little. Had coffee, gave a lesson. Not it's pretty late. I am eager to play more FO4.
Nutrition - good enough, not too much, but my body necessary nutrients. I realise now that sometimes when you overeat you're trying to get enough nutrients from a product that might not have enough of it, but it does have extra calories, for example. That's why you need a little bit of meat regularly, not a lot of it from time time to time. [Social critique, ha ha.]
Yesterday's workout wasn't very taxing. It mostly got my nervous system. Coffee feels nice and smooth for my nerves today. I'd just gonna have a real nice easy workout and run the blood through my system. Maybe have a walk too. It's still snowy (shocking 😁). Meanwhile, it's not actually astronomical winter around the world - it starts on 21st-22nd. It's actually still november, if we followed the astronomy with our calendar. And that means most of september was summer too? And most of june was spring? Hmm. That changes so much for me, actually. I think I might have a form of superstitious thinking about seasons... Not very smart. But my brain immedately starts to rationalize and conject a lot of info about perceived discrepancies I experienced at certain points. But the seasons themselves don't have to have a direct impact on my strength and health... Curious.
Workout
Short all-around warmup - feels good
Flys (not flies) with 2 kg dumbbells. In my caqse flys are full range, emulating overhead lifts. That's what I usually mean by flys. Like the kind that weightlifters do.
Overhead press
27 kg ez bar - 2 sets of 10 - I had to feel a bilateral movement today
Wall pushups - 2 sets, warming up
Pushups - 2 sets of 10
Rubber pulls - 2 sets of 20, light
Some calf raises - 2 sets
Squats
5 - 10 - 15 - 20 - 25 - 30
Feels good. That's it.

Comments
Post a Comment