7th of December, 2022 - Volume deadlift, some running
07.12.2022
Nice day. Slept very little. Woke up too early, had breakfast, waited, worked, then fell asleep too hard for too long. Slept until rather late. Yesterday I tried to run, but energy was low. It was colder than usually. I did one kilometer, mostly walking. For a moment felt a little ill today. Not sure if I wanna run.
Great news - the bureaucracy is moving forward. I have somewhere to go and something to do tomorrow. I wonder if I'll have a chance to write anything once I'm there. If I will, it will be very short and obscure. Just like normal life.
20:37. Finished my first coffee. Mediocre, but alright. Wanna order groceries. Wanted to do it early yeserday. Really want eggs for some reason. Never in my life I've had such an appetite for eggs. I wonder if it's psychological.
Pretty late. I got DLs today. Not the heaviest ones. 4 sets of 8, going from 200 to 210. Should be easy, just like OHPs on saturday. And then I'll be warm enough to run outside well.
Workout
Short warmup
Deadlift
20 - 50 - 100 - 140 for 8 - not feeling great. Very cold in the garage.
195 for 8 okay, was in a hurry, felt hard
200 for 8 way better, as per usual after the last "warmup set".
205 for 8 even easier, great. Pointed my feet a bit more forward, and inhaled the air into my guy properly (I know that's not how it works, technically speaking, but it a good way to explain core activation). Bruh I heard the phrase "core activation" being used so incorrectly so many times. Don't even remind me 😁
Not sure if it'd be smart for me to run today. But I think if I walked, and briskly too, that'd help me maintain my cardio a tiny bit better.
210 for 8 great
230 for 1 nice and easy.
Took my time unloading the plates. Had some tea and a break.
Ran a kilometer. Time on the clock - 7:38. Didn't feel that great today. Once again putting too much weight on my right side. I did make a lot of walking breaks. BUT I think I discoevered something new. I realised I straight up can run much faster and it makes no difference in my breakthing fatigue (as apparent by the clock). So it ends up actually being running rather than jogging. I push my leg back more and straighten it, sending myself forward. I think on a fresh day I should be able to run like that almost all the time. And, perhaps, if I start feeling too lax I definitely could do 20/100. (Steps/strides)

Comments
Post a Comment