November 30th - Lowered energy, decent DL, okay running

 30.11.2022

Nice day. Nothing interesting. Okay sleep, decent nutrition. Brain feels okay. Had a portion of Egoiste coffee, it was alright but not great, that red bushido coffee and lavazza are better. Randomly decided to try old robusta I wrote about. Tasted very bad, but it's alright. Strange how it tastes differently sometimes.

I'm supposed to do really heavy DLs today. Not sure if I want to. Feeling kinda lax. I think I might postpone em, genuinely. Today I shall, however, pile up some energy into my muscles, and work on my endurance. I thinking of running up and down the street. It should streamline everything. To do one kilometer it's only two times there and back again. Weird. I never thought my street was this long.

I'm so low on energy today. I feel like it's in my CNS. Yesterday I've done some walking. Tested my walking speed as well. It's still exactly 6 km/h. Surprisingly exact. I think if I'm gonna run today I need to warm up outside first. Do some squats and a tiny bit of running before running.

I think I might not even DL 50% of my max today. Oh well. What's important is that I do something.

Once I put on my belt I felt very different. I felt powerful to no degree. As powerful as I've ever been. Weird! Ha ha. Oh well.

Workout

Minimal all-around warmup

Deadlift

20 - 50 - 100 - 140 - 180

200 for 2 - last warmup set

240 for 2 - actual "last warmup set"

240 for 2 better

250 for 1 and an attempt - honestly, not too bad. Noticed I was shifting my weight onto my toes again. In a way, that allows for a faster lift and less "angled" sticking point, but the lever is longer. I wasn't "sitting back", if you will. So, I changed it for the next set.

240 for 2 - nice, pretty easy, decent speed, although I dropped the weight lazily in the end.

Well, who would have thought! I almost made a decision not to spend my hard earned energy on a whim, just cause I wasn't feeling perfect. Thankfully, my belt gave a primordial message and reminded of what I am and what I have. Thank God for this!

Now for a short break and some minimal warmup for running. Main poriton of the warmup shall happen outside. And it's pretty frisk out there.

Ran a kilometer. It was pretty cold. First I ran 250 meters without slowing down, then mostly walked back, then I switched to 30 steps walking and thirty running. It was honestly pretty easy, but not at first. Very laid back approach. Stopped the timer at 7:34. Not sure if this is an improvement. I realise now that thirty steps of walking is not equivalent to thirty strides of jogging. Anyway, I think it's pretty goo for running at 10 PM in -8 degrees Celcius. I only really breathed through my nose. Possibly an improvement as well.

Had a long monologue with myself after I came back as I was unloading the plates after DL. Kinda feeling naturally high in a good. Of course, it's nothing new. I want to be more ready.

Random pic of the day - Villa Skärtofta Saltsjöbaden 2015.jpg Looks awesome! I love buidings.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR