November 7th - Walking cardio, light rehab and supplementary workout, Fallout 4 screenshots

 07.11.2022

Nice day. Managed to fall asleep tonight after having some freshy bought melatonin. Plus the fact that I haven't got enough sleep before helped as well. Did so much walking today. Curious - the sides of my legs are fatigued somehow. I've seen so many pretty women faces. Going ouside is just so intensely stumlating for me. He he he 😎 Imagine if I touched grass!

Came back, had a coffee, gave a lesson, very thirsty, gonna have a second coffee now, this one wasn't too strong. Wanna play Fallout 4 Sim Settlements and try to fix the municipal power grid bug (it's not working in some settlements). I love helping settlements. It's the most rewarding part of Fallout 4 for me. It just is.

Been listening to Conan a lot while walking today. They have the best tempo for my walking. I haven't heard any other band that fit my tempo like that. I oughta copy that! I think it has to be 100 BPM and less.

Praying to God, asking for help. Not feeling alone. Doing what I must, doing what I want to do. Feels great, honestly. All the new things, like they were back in the day.

Made my second coffee. Having it. Feels nice. Hormones feel okay. Monday - for this recent short while - used to be bench day. My shoulders are pretty fatigued from ohp and fronties. Gonna do some moderate - but not too light - pushups today. Gonna get them into function.

~~~

Measured my BW. It's lower. Only to be expected! Mentally, I've already prepared to drop weight and become mobile. Isn't that great? I'm 107 and possibly less, considering how uncertain the scales are.

Workout

An extensive all-around warmup

Pushups

3 sets of 20 - wall pushups

2 sets of 30 - normal pushups, narrow grip, half curled fingers to allow better wrist extension (as opposed to open palm). First set - left pec was a tiny bit tight. Second set - even better, pretty fresh, could have gone for a lot of reps. But my goals are to accumulate today.

Lat pulls

2 sets of 12 light - feels better than last time

1 sets of 12 medium

Pullups

2 sets of 12 with a light reverse rubber. Nice pumping.

17 reps - feels nice, massive pumping. After filming myself I realise my range is kinda short, cause I'm not relaxing my scapulas. Good enough, anyway.

Now it's 9 PM. Feels good. A tiny bit of rehab work foy me legs.

Leg extensions

2 sets of 10, lying down, full range

1 set of 30 - great stuff

Squats

3 sets of 12 - trying not to keep my torso "straight", because that way my abs are disengaged. We're used to overaccentuate lumbar curve, and that's not actually helpful for the heavy lifts. Feeling a little bit of pumping, nice.

Feels good and fresh. Tomorrow I have to go somewhere as well. It's great that I don't have to have an "emptier" day. My appetite has been lowered due to lack of real heavy lifting (deadlift). Let's admit it, deadlift has been the only "heavy" exercise I've been doing for such a long time. Squat occasionally stepped into that territory - like once every couple months. Hmm. Well, thank God my tiny tweaks are getting better. I wish to be more efficient at a wider variety of things!

Some recent Fallout 4 screenshots - a funny line from the "rebuild Nuka World" or something mod, They used a voice generator for Sole Survivor! Made him sound funny.


A rifle from one of the recent mods


Just a nice screenshot after installing Vivid Weather mod


Random picture of the day



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR