November 3rd, Thursday - Very light workout, physical culture

 03.11.2022

Couldn't sleep. Was too excited. Woke up early, went to a place I first went to 16 years ago. Felt energized. Bought a mcdonalds breakfast. Ordered a quadruple double espresso in a single cup. Octuple. Nice.

Met a person. Was told a few things. As expected - bureaucracy, lack of coordination between mail and where I went. Was told to come back later, after the holidays. Got some info - that's good. Excited. Contemplating. But I know now that turning back is pointless - because it's my destinity, rooted in my mind and my soul. I shall.

Came back home early, had a nap. Now it's 6:27, I'm finishing my first coffee. I think it's the only one I can have today. Don't want any more.

Been enjyoing Conan, the british band. I wish to play like their drummer.

Been playing Fallout 4. Yesterday I finally did Cait's drug rehabilitation quest for the first time. The way she talked about how she felt after she got the experimental treatment reminded me of myself at some points in my life. I never took drugs though, except for caffeine, ha ha. It's good to stop taking caffeine sometimes.

I"ve been walking. Don't feel like I have a lot of energy to work out. But I will do something.

Workout

Some all-around warmup

One leg deadlift, touching the floor with my hands

3 sets of 10 - pretty nice for my balance, feet working. Feel a bit low on them sleep hormones, makes sense. Hormones that comes from sleeping.

Tried doing split squats. A little too strenuous atm. I have been doing lower body exercises yesterday, after all.

One leg extensions

2 sets of 20 reps - not too easy, going against my hamstrings xD First set seated, second and thurd - lying down, so the range is full.

1 set of 10 with a 16 kg kettlebell on my foot - pretty hard, a lot of fun. May want to do it more in the future.

Calf raises while leaning onto the wall (forward, so there's more range)

2 sets of 20 - both feet. Feels great, easy pumping. Then -

2 sets of 30

That's it. Enjoying playing Fallout, where I'm the good guy coming to help the weak. Gonna do it IRL?

I'm also really enjoying the Sim City mod, I've really gotten into it.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

October 08-09, Sunday and Monday - Bench, PP, small PR, nice Olympic style Squat

grain economic flesh

September 14th - Engaging in a variety of hobbies at once, nonchalant grip PR